Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-19-2014, 07:50 AM   #54081
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
Chrome Stick on scewp :/ behind me.
Adds horses
If anything it's negatively effecting the drag coefficieny & aerodynamics of the vehicle. Maybe even losing 1 MPG.

WO! Hold on...... Too many big words.....
Hahaha
Old 07-19-2014, 08:42 AM   #54083
xweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud of

Name: Wes
xweslingx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
So i should be able to send this guy up to ECGS and have them rebuild it and add a locker? How much should i expect that to cost?

Depending on whether you go Detroit or arb it should be a bit over a grand.
Old 07-19-2014, 08:45 AM   #54084
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xweslingx View Post
Depending on whether you go Detroit or arb it should be a bit over a grand.

Guess I'll be waiting a while for that one. Good thing i have this sitting here. Figured it would be easier than sending them mine as a core.
Old 07-19-2014, 08:48 AM   #54085
xweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud of

Quote:

Guess I'll be waiting a while for that one. Good thing i have this sitting here. Figured it would be easier than sending them mine as a core.

It might be cheaper for you to just get a rebuild kit and the locker and just set it up at your shop? I'm sure y'all have the tools
Old 07-19-2014, 08:49 AM   #54086
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
It might be cheaper for you to just get a rebuild kit and the locker and just set it up at your shop? I'm sure y'all have the tools
Yeah, i thought about that option. At least i could take my time if i decided to do that. Either way, wont be anytime soon.
Old 07-19-2014, 09:01 AM   #54087
TacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really nice

Name: Colson
TacoHell's Tacoma Gallery
Wes you still doing the compound today at 1?
Old 07-19-2014, 09:09 AM   #54088

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoHell View Post
Wes you still doing the compound today at 1?

I just got up lol I might be late to the compound
Old 07-19-2014, 09:12 AM   #54089
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For the meeting spot, Wes, you should have them meet you at that 7-11 we stopped at for lunch/snack that day. It is perfect cause it is straight down the street from an entrance to the compound. Just an idea.
Do you know what street it's on? I need to Google it from my location (Hog Wild Paintball).
Old 07-19-2014, 09:20 AM   #54090

Get on bayside lakes blvd/bombardier and go west you'll see it eventually
Old 07-19-2014, 09:26 AM   #54091

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Get on bayside lakes blvd/bombardier and go west you'll see it eventually
OK. Will do.
Old 07-19-2014, 09:38 AM   #54092
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So i should be able to send this guy up to ECGS and have them rebuild it and add a locker? How much should i expect that to cost?

Don't forget gears!
Old 07-19-2014, 09:50 AM   #54093

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Don't forget gears!
Yeah, when/if i do it, it will be a complete rebuild. Gears, bearings, seal, and locker. This has a VERY bad pinion seal which is why they replaced it.
Old 07-19-2014, 09:59 AM   #54094

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
I'm at the corner of Madden Ave & J.A. Bombardier BLVD
I'm practically at the one of the Compounds East entrances & I have 1/2 tank of gas. Where do I go from here to gas up & meet you guys?
Old 07-19-2014, 10:25 AM   #54095

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
I'm at the corner of Madden Ave & J.A. Bombardier BLVD

I'm practically at the one of the Compounds East entrances & I have 1/2 tank of gas. Where do I go from here to gas up & meet you guys?

If you go east from there you'll see a 7-11 that's the one Jason was talking about. I'm on the other side of town still but tacohell said he's going I think.
Old 07-19-2014, 11:04 AM   #54096

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you go east from there you'll see a 7-11 that's the one Jason was talking about. I'm on the other side of town still but tacohell said he's going I think.
TacoHell is here. We are all the way west from the location I posted.
Old 07-19-2014, 11:15 AM   #54097

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
TacoHell is here. We are all the way west from the location I posted.

Okay how long y'all gonna be out there?
Old 07-19-2014, 06:36 PM   #54098
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Tim, I have your rims in the back of my runner.

See you later in the week.

GH
Old 07-20-2014, 04:31 AM   #54099
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks brother.

Products Discussed in this Thread