Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2010, 06:49 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
My Second favorite State!!
Old 06-19-2010, 06:54 AM   #4
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
My Second favorite State!!
Next time you visit let me or us know. You say you like Tampa and my sis is going to school there so maybe I could see her for the weekend and get to meet the legend of TW.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:56 AM   #5
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Is it true that 97.652% of all Floridians are retired folk from the Northeast?
Old 06-19-2010, 06:59 AM   #6
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Lol. Maybe down south more but at least in the neighborhood I live in it's mostly middle aged families.
Old 06-19-2010, 07:06 AM   #7
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
So, I adjusted the clutch and got the new tranny in the 85.
Old 06-19-2010, 07:22 AM   #9
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
pretty damn close haha

my theory on Florida's bad drivers.....they are northerners under the guise of a florida license plate (AKA: transplants)
Old 06-19-2010, 07:24 AM   #10
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I don't know if you can call it progress but I've got the new 4wd black grill and tail lights. Putting in a new carrier bearing today and pulling out the interior. Got to get a new fender and hood. The floor pans hopefully will be getting done next weekend.

The only pictures I can take would be sent to TW live.
Old 06-19-2010, 07:27 AM   #11
Prepared for Bambi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ese Loco View Post
pretty damn close haha

my theory on Florida's bad drivers.....they are northerners under the guise of a florida license plate (AKA: transplants)
LOL. According to my parents though the drivers in NY were better than down here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
Well, I don't know if you can call it progress but I've got the new 4wd black grill and tail lights. Putting in a new carrier bearing today and pulling out the interior. Got to get a new fender and hood. The floor pans hopefully will be getting done next weekend.

The only pictures I can take would be sent to TW live.
I'd call that a freaking build.
Old 06-19-2010, 12:01 PM   #12
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Only in the southeast really, every where else in FL is country and farmland. I hate when people try to tell me that fl isnt the south.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:44 PM   #13
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
So, I got the new tranny in the 85.

I fixed that for you Tim. We really don't need to know about this kind of stuff.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:53 PM   #14
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Only in the southeast really, every where else in FL is country and farmland. I hate when people try to tell me that fl isnt the south.
Florida has farms? I thought it was just beaches, golf courses and amusement parks!!!???
Old 06-19-2010, 01:57 PM   #15
Prepared for Bambi

Quote:
Florida has farms? I thought it was just beaches, golf courses and amusement parks!!!???
Oh yeah. Excluding Orlando most of the other places inland are farms and such. Some of the farms in Ocala are really pretty.

This is between Green Cove Springs and St. Augustine

Old 06-19-2010, 02:00 PM   #16
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
YES, we have farms. Sugar cane, oranges, and plenty of cattle. I believe we're either no.1 or 2 in US cattle production as a matter of fact. The term "cracker" originated from "florida cracker" which came from florida cattle herders cracking their whips on their cattle.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:02 PM   #17
Prepared for Bambi

Quote:
YES, we have farms. Sugar cane, oranges, and plenty of cattle. I believe we're either no.1 or 2 in US cattle production as a matter of fact. The term "cracker" originated from "florida cracker" which came from florida cattle herders cracking their whips on their cattle.
That's interesting. There's a store or restaurant named cracker and I thought it was just racist due to it's location(Middleburg if anybody is familiar).
Old 06-19-2010, 02:11 PM   #18
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Matter of fact if you pay attention on the hwys you'll spot cowboys every once and a while. Usually travel with a horse or two and a dog. I even when through SOI with a guy that used to cowboy on the same land my dad's hunting lease was on.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:13 PM   #19
Prepared for Bambi

Quote:
Matter of fact if you pay attention on the hwys you'll spot cowboys every once and a while. Usually travel with a horse or two and a dog. I even when through SOI with a guy that used to cowboy on the same land my dad's hunting lease was on.
That's funny. I'll try to see one.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:21 PM   #20
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Here's some country photos I got

Products Discussed in this Thread