1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Trying to Make Some Changes

Discussion in 'Florida' started by RoughNeck, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Apr 20, 2014 at 7:30 PM
    RoughNeck

RoughNeck [OP] Legendary member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Sanford Florida
    Vehicle:
    PRERUNNER
    I got a lot just ask what you want to know
    I've been doing some research on premites, i seen that hunting premites and driving premites allow you to do things to a certin degree. i have been thinking and id like to start a petition to see if we can have city and countie Mud holes and Trails open for premit use. which means that the state issues a premit for six or one year or how ever long for how ever much to allow fellow off roaders to trail and mud there hearts away at countie and city mud holes or trails as long as there not on pritive property. if i can speak to my mayor of my town and begin this petition moving starting here on Tacoma World ill slowly move to Countie and Countie making these premites acessable as easy as a Hunting premit. but it will take all of us to get the state to release a State wide premit so the State and federal law enforcement to see, becuz if you get a permite for Orlando and drive to Jacksonville your premit is only good in Orlando and you can get the punshiments they feel suit able. belive me ive been kicked out of many mud holes and had my truck inpounded for trail riding and mudding its not fun. now im asking you to help me help you start this permit and see where we can make it go. if its a bust we countie doing as we please but if its a goal than we dont have to look for them blue lights while we are having fun. well go from there

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  2. Apr 20, 2014 at 7:44 PM
    1stgen

1stgen Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Dade City/ Ft. Myers, FL
    Vehicle:
    18 SR5
    Permit* ?

3. Apr 20, 2014 at 7:48 PM
    RoughNeck

RoughNeck [OP] Legendary member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Sanford Florida
    Vehicle:
    PRERUNNER
    I got a lot just ask what you want to know
    yeah its the spell check i write one think and it write something so different some times its not ever what i wrote. damn spell check now im sitting here thinking it didnt spell it right. :(:confused:

4. Apr 20, 2014 at 8:15 PM
    1stgen

1stgen Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Dade City/ Ft. Myers, FL
    Vehicle:
    18 SR5

I stay on public land but I'll voice my opinion. The reason why I think it isn't state wide is probably there are different set of rules for each county. One county might allow this and the other that. Park rules might vary also.

Products Discussed in

To Top