Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Florida (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/florida/)
-   -   Pensacola Area Taco's (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/florida/85834-pensacola-area-tacos.html)

Pro60 04-07-2010 09:41 AM

Pensacola Area Taco's
 
Well since the Orlando and Jacksonville guys have a thread I figured id make one for the Pensacola area for discussions and meet dates! :D

Brunes 04-07-2010 12:09 PM

True that. It's totally worth keeping one for the Gulf Coast!!

I'll leave it here Pro-You guys whore it up!!

Jason'sLawnCare 04-07-2010 12:24 PM

:woot: for the guys out west.

Pro60 04-07-2010 01:07 PM

We had a last minute meet last night and 4 of us were able to make it. It was a GREAT time!

Heres a pic... Tanktodd left before we took the photo :mad:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...m/DSC03609.JPG
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...m/DSC03610.JPG

sprinja 04-07-2010 08:43 PM

Found it! I'm here in P'cola for another month ish

Brunes 04-07-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro60 (Post 1631109)
We had a last minute meet last night and 4 of us were able to make it. It was a GREAT time!

Heres a pic... Tanktodd left before we took the photo :mad:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...m/DSC03609.JPG
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...m/DSC03610.JPG

HOLY CRAP- That chrome is BLINGING!!!

Pro60 04-07-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brunes (Post 1633219)
HOLY CRAP- That chrome is BLINGING!!!

Gah I don't wanna hear that lol. I got all the bondo and sanding done tonight hopefully I get to paint it tomorrow. :D not much longer and y'all will be off my ass haha.

Brunes 04-07-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro60 (Post 1633253)
Gah I don't wanna hear that lol. I got all the bondo and sanding done tonight hopefully I get to paint it tomorrow. :D not much longer and y'all will be off my ass haha.

Actually the ass will be the problem then...that big chrome caboose...

Pro60 04-07-2010 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brunes (Post 1633258)
Actually the ass will be the problem then...that big chrome caboose...

trust me that shits getting color matched too! My rigs gonna look so much better.

Brunes 04-07-2010 09:00 PM

LMAO. I'm just giving ya a hard time man. It's pretty sharp to start....And I know your plans are just going UP UP UP!!

Pro60 04-07-2010 09:09 PM

Lol I know bro. I hope to have my truck complete within the year. Its gonna be sick :D

tanktodd 04-08-2010 05:29 PM

I'm glad someone else is busting ur nuts about the chrome but u should know a truck is truly never done. Are we still doing pcola beach tomorrow night?

Pro60 04-09-2010 08:25 AM

Im slammed at work today and will be lucky if I get off by 7. Im not sure ill be able to make it out to Flounders tonight.. :mad:

DavidT 04-09-2010 12:17 PM

i could have stopped by if i would have known yall had this.

Pro60 04-09-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidT (Post 1639019)
i could have stopped by if i would have known yall had this.

What part of town are you in? Were gonna have an area meet here soon again when were all able too.

tanktodd 04-09-2010 02:27 PM

Hey guys I'm not gonna make it tonight. Sorry AD. I will catch u guys maybe next week.

DavidT 04-09-2010 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro60 (Post 1639069)
What part of town are you in? Were gonna have an area meet here soon again when were all able too.

I live on the west side near the base. Work near cordova mall so im everywhere.

here a picture of my truck if yall ever see me around, throw the deuces and honk!

http://i44.tinypic.com/24w99j5.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/9pnukh.jpg

Pro60 04-09-2010 05:05 PM

Will do man I work a few mins from the Cordova mall area im over there quite a bit doing runs in the work truck. I havent seen your truck around town yet :( I couldnt miss it either lol. I live over near Pine Forest and Nine Mile road. Not sure if your ever over that way. Did u do the BHLM on your truck? Where did you get that vinyl on your lower bumper or is it painted?? Nice rig :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidT (Post 1639507)
I live on the west side near the base. Work near cordova mall so im everywhere.

here a picture of my truck if yall ever see me around, throw the deuces and honk!

http://i44.tinypic.com/24w99j5.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/9pnukh.jpg


DavidT 04-09-2010 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro60 (Post 1639892)
Will do man I work a few mins from the Cordova mall area im over there quite a bit doing runs in the work truck. I havent seen your truck around town yet :( I couldnt miss it either lol. I live over near Pine Forest and Nine Mile road. Not sure if your ever over that way. Did u do the BHLM on your truck? Where did you get that vinyl on your lower bumper or is it painted?? Nice rig :D

Yea i did the bhlm. The bottom is vinyl and you can get it at almost any sticker shop. just ask for flat black vinyl

MarinePhoenix2207 04-10-2010 06:28 AM

Who'd you get to paint/color-match those eyelids, don't they come primer only? Looks sick man, I'll be on the look out for ya


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:22 PM.