Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Flyzeye Designs

Notices

FLYZEYE Designs Engineered Lighting 4 Tacoma

Old 10-02-2013, 10:06 AM   #221
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post
I will add "spare mounting plate" for the 3VP to our website later today.
I'll be orderin a couple tommorrow.......or whenever I see them on the site. Thanks
Old 10-02-2013, 10:13 AM   #222
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
I'll be orderin a couple tommorrow.......or whenever I see them on the site. Thanks
I will do my best to have them up before midnight. Thanks in advance for your patience.
Old 10-02-2013, 03:35 PM   #223
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Quote:
I will do my best to have them up before midnight. Thanks in advance for your patience.
Spare Mounting Plates for the 3VP are now available on our store: www.flyzeye-designs.com/store.html
Old 10-03-2013, 04:03 AM   #224
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2 spares ordered up.........will add a coupla pics of the underhood lighting to the thread after I get them. Thanks again.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:54 AM   #225
rbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Retired MMCS/SS
Name: Randy
rbraddock's Tacoma Gallery
2 additional mounting plates ordered. Another light for the glovebox. And the wife wanted one for her Avalon center console. Pics will be posted once all arrives.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:20 PM   #226

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbraddock View Post
2 additional mounting plates ordered. Another light for the glovebox. And the wife wanted one for her Avalon center console. Pics will be posted once all arrives.
Order received. Production begins... Yes, on a Friday night!
Old 10-05-2013, 04:36 AM   #227
rbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Order received. Production begins... Yes, on a Friday night!
And that folks is why this is a great company!
Old 10-08-2013, 06:26 AM   #228
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Got my extra mouting plates yesterday.......underhood pics this evening
Old 10-09-2013, 07:18 AM   #229
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Didn't take pic since it was still light but NOTE for anyone putting a mount under the hood for this................Make sure to stick your mount to something plastic. If you stick the mount to metal hood, the light shuts off when sticking it up to the mount. I ended up putting the mount at the top center of the angled plastic piece above fan shroud right below and behind where the rubber seal accross the front of the hood hits. I will try again for pics after work today.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:33 PM   #230

Quote:
Didn't take pic since it was still light but NOTE for anyone putting a mount under the hood for this................Make sure to stick your mount to something plastic. If you stick the mount to metal hood, the light shuts off when sticking it up to the mount. I ended up putting the mount at the top center of the angled plastic piece above fan shroud right below and behind where the rubber seal accross the front of the hood hits. I will try again for pics after work today.
Great feedback! Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-10-2013, 10:54 AM   #231
JJinNJ is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
JJinNJ's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered my 2nd V1 LED, then saw this center console light - I want that TOO! I checked but did not see it on the web site
Old 10-10-2013, 11:14 AM   #232

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJinNJ View Post
Just ordered my 2nd V1 LED, then saw this center console light - I want that TOO! I checked but did not see it on the web site
Thanks for your continued support!

Unfortunately, our 3VP light is currently sold out. We should have them back in stock in the next couple weeks.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:38 AM   #233
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Coupla pics of engine bay. Not the best pics, better in person...........

Old 10-17-2013, 02:11 PM   #234

3VP lighting

Our recently sold out 3VP series light should be back on line in the coming days.

Also, for those interested in a 'cased' version, we are working on a design and may have something to offer sometime late this year.
Old 10-17-2013, 02:13 PM   #235
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Coupla pics of engine bay. Not the best pics, better in person...........

does it actually work in there or is it just for show because the pics says for show.
Old 10-17-2013, 02:27 PM   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
does it actually work in there or is it just for show because the pics says for show.
The 3VP was designed for the 2005-2013+ Tacoma center console box and glove box.

They can certainly be used on other applications - it's all about proximity to the magnet and how much light you need. These lights are NOT super bright by design. Their intent is to provide functional lighting in dark areas without using the overhead lighting.
Old 10-17-2013, 02:32 PM   #237
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The 3VP was designed for the 2005-2013+ Tacoma center console box and glove box.

They can certainly be used on other applications - it's all about proximity to the magnet and how much light you need. These lights are NOT super bright by design. Their intent is to provide functional lighting in dark areas without using the overhead lighting.
When do first gen stuff come out
Old 10-17-2013, 02:54 PM   #238
Quote:
I order two spare plates for the purpose of the hood and realized after reading this that they were not needed. Another option other than using the plastic is to just use the magnets on the actual light board stuck to the inside of the hood. When your done just put them back on the mounts in the center console and glovebox.

I am super satisfied.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:02 AM   #239
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
It is just an extra mount placed there for hands free lighting if needed. The light actually lives in the console box.
Old 10-18-2013, 10:41 AM   #240

Quote:
It is just an extra mount placed there for hands free lighting if needed. The light actually lives in the console box.
Well said. Thank you.