LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Flyzeye Designs

Notices

FLYZEYE Designs Engineered Lighting 4 Tacoma

Old 02-13-2014, 02:07 AM   #321
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyMcFly View Post
Received my item today. Due to a silly email server error my order didn't get received for a day or two after I had expected it to. Dennis personally called me to let me know the situation and I received my unit even faster than he said I would receive it. He also included a few extra items because of the mixup.

I was VERY impressed by this and am very excited to fit this in my truck. Do business with these guys, their customer service is top notch.
Thanks for the kind words. We do make mistakes here and there but, we try. Customer service is sincerely a top priority for us - as you are witness to.

Thanks again and please let us know how you like the items after you've had some time to get used to them. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

FYI, ALL 3VP orders received between 2/10 and 2/12 have been shipped and should arrive before the end of the week. 3VP units are assembled in and typically shipped from AZ.

V1 and V2W units are assembled in and shipped from VA.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:11 AM   #322
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Question for existing FLYZEYE v1 v2w owners...

All v1 and v2w owners, can you please take a moment to provide feedback regarding your FLYZEYE Designs product?

1. How often do you drive at night and use the unit?

2. How often do you switch between the primary and secondary color?

3. How often do you adjust the intensity?

4. How often do you drive with the unit turned OFF?

v1 specific:
5. How many times have you replaced the batteries?
Old 02-24-2014, 03:06 AM   #323
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post
All v1 and v2w owners, can you please take a moment to provide feedback regarding your FLYZEYE Designs product?

v1 specific:
I have V2W in truck & 3VP in truck center console/glovebox, car glove box & am here to buy another 3VP for the RAV4 glovebox after the survey

1. Every day to work is 4:30 in morning. Use V2W every day. Stays on all the time parking lights/head lights are used. 3VP gets used any time I need something in center console or glove box, have it in both places in truck. Used less often than V2W.

2. Amber/white, stays on amber, don't often switch to white but when I do........

3. Hardly ever adjust intensity.

4. I drive with the V2W off only during daylight.
Old 02-24-2014, 03:38 AM   #324

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
I have V2W in truck & 3VP in truck center console/glovebox, car glove box & am here to buy another 3VP for the RAV4 glovebox after the survey

1. Every day to work is 4:30 in morning. Use V2W every day. Stays on all the time parking lights/head lights are used. 3VP gets used any time I need something in center console or glove box, have it in both places in truck. Used less often than V2W.

2. Amber/white, stays on amber, don't often switch to white but when I do........

3. Hardly ever adjust intensity.

4. I drive with the V2W off only during daylight.
GREAT feedback! Thanks VERY much!
Old 02-24-2014, 03:47 AM   #325
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No problem. Cool products. Another white 3VP purchased for RAV4 glove box............
Old 02-24-2014, 03:53 PM   #326
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Answers below

Quote:

Every night, drive to work early and come home late so it's always on. I actually turned it off one night and HATED it.

Stays on amber mostly. Use the white when I need to search for something

Set it once and haven't needed to adjust it since.

I tried that once, lasted about 5 seconds.

v1 specific:
Old 02-25-2014, 02:30 PM   #327
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
7six2Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

99% of the time

Not often. Red is always on, white is only when I am reading something or looking for something in the console area.

Never.

Only during the day when my lights aren't on.

v1 specific:
There ya go!
Old 02-25-2014, 04:27 PM   #328
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
The dash unit, v2w, is wired to parking lights but can be removed from base stuck to dash and used as portable light. runs on cr2032s when removed. has 2 colors. mine is amber/cool white. the 3vp is also stuck on magnetic base and can be used as portable lighting when not in proximity to the magnet that shuts it off when lid or glovebox is shut. check out op website for more info
Hahaha I just found this out today, after having this light for months and months. The right hand side of the sticky is starting to come off from the lip of the dash, I applied some slight pressure to take a look and the light popped right off. Thought I broke it for a minute lol
Old 02-27-2014, 01:32 AM   #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7six2Fan View Post
Hahaha I just found this out today, after having this light for months and months. The right hand side of the sticky is starting to come off from the lip of the dash, I applied some slight pressure to take a look and the light popped right off. Thought I broke it for a minute lol
Ahhh, the joy of discovery!
Old 03-05-2014, 03:13 AM   #330
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Received the 3VP for the RAV4 glovebox. A coupla test fits with blue tape and good to go. Thanks..............
Old 03-05-2014, 04:00 PM   #331
Taco Forum Noob
I put in an order last week, any way to look it up by chance? I can PM you my information/
Old 03-05-2014, 06:11 PM   #332

Quote:
I put in an order last week, any way to look it up by chance? I can PM you my information/
Order has been received, units are built and should ship tomorrow. Apologies for the delays - I have been over-loaded with orders and hope to 'catch up' in this week-end.

All, orders received on or before 3/1/2014 should be shipped not later than Friday, 3/7. Currently, ALL 3VPs (all colors) are officially back-ordered. Parts are in... Assembly/finishing required.

Thanks to all for your continued support and patience!!! You guys are awesome!
Old 03-06-2014, 10:54 AM   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsheriff11 View Post
You get my PM from last week? My phone app has been acting up so let me know!
I did. Please call Dennis at 757.288.5702 to discuss. I spoke with him about this but it will likely go quicker by talking to him directly. Please let me know if you can't reach him.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:15 PM   #335
Taco Forum Noob
Quote:
Order has been received, units are built and should ship tomorrow. Apologies for the delays - I have been over-loaded with orders and hope to 'catch up' in this week-end.

All, orders received on or before 3/1/2014 should be shipped not later than Friday, 3/7. Currently, ALL 3VPs (all colors) are officially back-ordered. Parts are in... Assembly/finishing required.

Thanks to all for your continued support and patience!!! You guys are awesome!
No worries, just wanted to check in. Thank for the update!
Old 03-07-2014, 09:55 AM   #336

Quote:
No worries, just wanted to check in. Thank for the update!
Your order was among the batch that shipped on Thursday. I expect you to have the order by Monday.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:18 PM   #337
Taco Forum Noob
Thumbs up

Received and installed both sets today, one for the glovebox, one for the console. Thanks for another great product!! Nicely built, simple and super functional. Love it!
Old 03-13-2014, 09:26 AM   #338

FYI - We are on vacation...

All, Please be informed that we will be unavailable to process orders for the next 7-10 days. You may place orders but, delivery times will be delayed approximately one week.

Please call 757-288-5702 or 480-773-2835 for assistance. It is possible that we will travel through areas NOT covered by cell service. Please be patient.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:47 AM   #339
Alby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud of
Name: Alby
Alby9999's Tacoma Gallery
every day

use amber for driving and white when trying to find something

never on full

I have the wired unit so only when my headlights are off. During the day

v1 specific:
never

PS I e-mailed your info address from your web page over a week ago and still did not receive a reply
Old 03-13-2014, 03:09 PM   #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby9999 View Post
every day

use amber for driving and white when trying to find something

never on full

I have the wired unit so only when my headlights are off. During the day

v1 specific:
never

PS I e-mailed your info address from your web page over a week ago and still did not receive a reply

Thanks for the great feedback. I must have missed the email somehow. Please feel free to either PM me here or, flyzeye@yahoo.com.