Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Flyzeye Designs

Notices

FLYZEYE Designs Engineered Lighting 4 Tacoma

Old 03-28-2014, 04:14 PM   #341
Kfletch is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
Kfletch's Tacoma Gallery
Darren- Do these work on a 2014? Also, do these come with everything needed for installation? Would I just need to order them online or though you here?

Let me know.
Kyle
Old 03-28-2014, 10:30 PM   #342
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfletch View Post
Darren- Do these work on a 2014? Also, do these come with everything needed for installation? Would I just need to order them online or though you here?

Let me know.
Kyle
Kyle. You can order directly from our website at any time. Our directions are not best but, we will do our best to help you.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:07 AM   #343
Kfletch's Tacoma Gallery
So does it come with everything that I need for installation?
Old 03-29-2014, 12:46 PM   #344
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Quote:
So does it come with everything that I need for installation?
You will need tools but, all parts, connectors, etc. are provided.
Old 03-29-2014, 02:40 PM   #345
Kfletch's Tacoma Gallery
Ok that's what I was wondering. Thanks.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:41 PM   #346
Dvo is on a distinguished road

Navy: Advanced Hawkeye Radar Tech
Name: Dvo
Dvo's Tacoma Gallery
Bought and installed mine today on my '14 access cab. Works perfectly. Thanks French and I love the carbon fiber finish as we'll,
Old 04-04-2014, 06:05 AM   #347
Kfletch's Tacoma Gallery
Dvo- Can you post up a pic of yours installed?

Kyle
Old 04-04-2014, 12:20 PM   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvo View Post
Bought and installed mine today on my '14 access cab. Works perfectly. Thanks French and I love the carbon fiber finish as we'll,
Glad to hear you are pleased.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:57 PM   #349

Dvo's Tacoma Gallery
Sory for the delay Kyle, had a busy weekend. Here's the install on the 2014 Access Cab. The directions are unchanged: Green for ground, green/white for the variable ground. It took me about 25 minutes to install because it, well because it's me. If you have more than 4-6 active brain cells you can do it in 15.

Thanks again French!
Attached Thumbnails
FLYZEYE Designs Engineered Lighting 4 Tacoma-flyeye-1.jpg   FLYZEYE Designs Engineered Lighting 4 Tacoma-flyeye-2.jpg  
Old 04-07-2014, 06:39 PM   #350
Kfletch's Tacoma Gallery
Dvo did you get the black?
Old 04-08-2014, 08:06 AM   #351

Dvo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dvo did you get the black?
I was gonna get black but is ended up with carbon fiber because it accents the grey interior
Old 04-08-2014, 10:51 AM   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvo View Post
I was gonna get black but is ended up with carbon fiber because it accents the grey interior
Congratulations on getting the very first "Carbon" version. Aside from the appearance, how do you like the function of the unit?
Old 04-08-2014, 01:50 PM   #353

Dvo's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect Function

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post
Congratulations on getting the very first "Carbon" version. Aside from the appearance, how do you like the function of the unit?

The form, function, and fit are all up to my standards at least. If I were to suggest an improvement I would say modify the face somehow so that it can be pulled off easier. It's a perfectly flush fit by design so I remove it by pulling down on the small raised up FLYZEYE logo on the front.

I also blew my right hand apart and had one of my fingers amputated with a mortar explosion so I'm probably just whining at this point.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:35 AM   #354

Website issues...

All, We are experiencing Merchant Service errors (as some of you let us know, Thank You).

We are in the process of trying to resolve the issue but, might have to shut down the site and go with a new provider. IF that occurs, we will make notes here about the changes. It may require us to rebuild the site from scratch (not a desirable option).

Thanks in advance for your patience.
Old 04-15-2014, 03:56 AM   #355
Ricks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MWSS 171, 374,
Name: Rick
Ricks2013's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered number 04. Custom TCMA-0513 V1 LED Light w/BLACK Case. Just saw a buddy's Tacoma with one in it and it looked so well built, like it was part of the dash. I can't wait!
Old 05-02-2014, 01:38 AM   #356
Working at the Nauga Ranch (Not for long)
robssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robssol's Tacoma Gallery
Are you still experiencing problems with your site? Would we be able to place orders here if need be?
Old 05-02-2014, 08:12 AM   #357

Quote:
Originally Posted by robssol View Post
Are you still experiencing problems with your site? Would we be able to place orders here if need be?
Yes. Our Service provider made un-announced changes without our knowledge. I do however expect things to be in better order by Monday.

Apologies for the confusion and inconvenience.
Old 05-03-2014, 07:48 AM   #358
Working at the Nauga Ranch (Not for long)
robssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robssol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post
Yes. Our Service provider made un-announced changes without our knowledge. I do however expect things to be in better order by Monday.

Apologies for the confusion and inconvenience.
Will the 3VP-RS be available in your store then? I do not see it in there currently.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:26 AM   #359

Quote:
Originally Posted by robssol View Post
Will the 3VP-RS be available in your store then? I do not see it in there currently.
Yes, the 3VP (and package deals) should be back up by Monday.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:36 PM   #360
Maksimus54 is on a distinguished road
Maksimus54's Tacoma Gallery
Darren, I ordered a 3VP package on Monday only to realize I wanted Amber and not red lights. I left a voicemail for you and an email but have not heard back yet. Have these shipped? Will I be able to get amber instead of red? Is anyone there?