LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Flyzeye Designs

Notices

FLYZEYE Designs Engineered Lighting 4 Tacoma

Old 03-04-2013, 03:38 PM   #21
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Well good sir point proven. Just dont let you in the kitchen.
yeah, Im good with tools....Just....not kitchen things.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:40 AM   #22
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
V3W development

All, we are working with an engineer on our V3W product. As information comes in, I will keep you guys informed.

Also, designs for a center console light are being finalized.

Additionally, prototypes for auxilliary lighting are under way.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:00 PM   #23
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting patiently
Old 03-28-2013, 12:18 PM   #24
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcountrytj View Post
Waiting patiently
Noted. Thanks for the patience!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 12:23 PM   #25
MTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

MTL Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Are you shipping to Canada yet?
Old 03-28-2013, 07:37 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL Tacoma View Post
Are you shipping to Canada yet?
We are. However, due to our website limitations, orders must be submitted manually and processed thru either PayPal or money order.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:26 AM   #27
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcountrytj View Post
Waiting patiently
Me too. Can't wait to see the next line of FLYZEYE products.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:59 AM   #28
MenaTX is on a distinguished road
MenaTX's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered a V2W, but what is this V3W that's being talked about?
Old 03-29-2013, 10:17 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaTX View Post
I just ordered a V2W, but what is this V3W that's being talked about?
Not to worry. We'va been talking about a V3 for quite some time. We are now working with an electronics engineer hoping to bring the idea to market. There is no release date yet as we are still hashing out the details.

If I had to guess, I'd say the center console light (3VP-RB) will come to market sooner.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #30
Canine is on a distinguished road

Canine's Tacoma Gallery
What lumens are the LEDs rated at? Specifically, battery-run vs. wired in the V2s.

Apologies if I overlooked the answer somewhere. I skimmed the thread and perused the site.

Mahalo
Old 04-12-2013, 01:45 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine View Post
What lumens are the LEDs rated at? Specifically, battery-run vs. wired in the V2s.

Apologies if I overlooked the answer somewhere. I skimmed the thread and perused the site.

Mahalo
Good question. Before I answer to deeply, know that our products use super bright LEDs but, we do NOT run them at 100% - they are intended to be used as ambient accent lighting. Running them at their rated capacities proves too much of a distraction.

The are very subtle intensity differences between the v1 and v2w as the latter uses truck power.

Hope this helps.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:30 AM   #32
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
The lumens really measure from very subtle to perfect all the way through way too bright. (To be scientific)
Lol

But on a practical note, I have the amber led's on the front to match the OEM look, with white and blue led's.
The white lights are very good and compliment the interior very well, and remain fairly dim, though not always in a bad way.
The blue is a very intense light and is very very bright when turned up all the way- great for finding that Chapstick in the cupholders or something but they can be turned down & look GREAT.

Only complaint on my end is those touch sensitive switches- more sensitive than my lady on her shark week.

& don't be scared. GET THE HARD WIRED VERSION. super easy install and I effin love how it dims with the cab dimmer.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:43 AM   #33
Canine is on a distinguished road

Canine's Tacoma Gallery
Mahalo guys! Once I wrap up my current projects, I'll probably be picking up of the wired ones to install. Hopefully I don't mess up any projects so I can do this soon.. lol
Old 04-16-2013, 01:33 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine View Post
Mahalo guys! Once I wrap up my current projects, I'll probably be picking up of the wired ones to install. Hopefully I don't mess up any projects so I can do this soon.. lol
Mahalo!

Nice piece of hardware! "Visualize the bullet and its path... Exhale... slowly squeeze..." IMPACT!!!
Old 04-16-2013, 01:35 PM   #35

V3 Update

Our engineer reports a working prototype in hand. Expecting to evaluate the little bugger very soon. I will keep you posted.
Old 04-20-2013, 12:25 PM   #36
2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2006KJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post
Our engineer reports a working prototype in hand. Expecting to evaluate the little bugger very soon. I will keep you posted.
looking forward to the updates... if you need any trials or test goats let me know! id gladly help ya out with a prototype install/test and tune if you want the feed back.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:47 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006KJ View Post
looking forward to the updates... if you need any trials or test goats let me know! id gladly help ya out with a prototype install/test and tune if you want the feed back.
Nice. I'll keep that in mind.

Update: Today, Dennis met with our electronics designer... The prototype works VERY close to expected. We're still quite away from release as many bugs will have to be worked out. I'm hoping for a release date by July 1st. Obviously, things change fast - it could go either way.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:10 AM   #38
2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2006KJ's Tacoma Gallery
Any update on the v3? It's all I can do to hold off buying a v2. What all is changed on the v3?
Old 05-07-2013, 08:27 AM   #39
Inflamed Member
blenderdriver will become famous soon enoughblenderdriver will become famous soon enough

Name: Todd
blenderdriver's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered late last week, arrived yesterday, installed today, super simple install, works great, love the dimming feature. Hardest part of install was cutting the notch for the wires to feed through with out slicing my fingers into pieces, success. Thank you, great product.
Attached Thumbnails
FLYZEYE Designs Engineered Lighting 4 Tacoma-2013-05-07_09-38-23_254.jpg   FLYZEYE Designs Engineered Lighting 4 Tacoma-2013-05-07_09-38-28_255.jpg   FLYZEYE Designs Engineered Lighting 4 Tacoma-img_7535.jpg   FLYZEYE Designs Engineered Lighting 4 Tacoma-img_7536.jpg  
Old 05-10-2013, 12:02 AM   #40
SuazoYota is on a distinguished road

Name: Spencer
SuazoYota's Tacoma Gallery
I want one badly! but wanna see whats going on with your new v3 version before i buy, definitely subbed for updates! im diggin the amber/white hard wired