Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Flyzeye Designs

Notices

FLYZEYE Designs Engineered Lighting 4 Tacoma

Old 05-19-2014, 08:52 AM   #381
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearcruncher View Post
For the OP .

If your engineering studio is quiet for a couple days , could you come up with a lighting mod for the key ring on the 2nd gen . I hate the fact that Toyota doesnt light the ignition . By the time you get into the truck , the interior lights turn off and you cant see the darn ignition . The interior lighting timer is too fast to turn off once the door is closed but when you leave the vehicle , the interior lighting timer stays on too long.
I will be your first customer

You could get one of those tiny button sized led lights & stick it to the key too. Seen it once & thought it was a clever way around wiring a light to the steering column
Just a thought
Old 05-19-2014, 03:04 PM   #382
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
You could get one of those tiny button sized led lights & stick it to the key too. Seen it once & thought it was a clever way around wiring a light to the steering column
Just a thought
The key-mounted LEDs are a great idea. It would have been nice if TOYOTA had actually illuminated the ignition and glove box and..., center console box and...

Well, thankfully, they did NOT.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:07 PM   #383
YNWA
adanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adan
adanfon's Tacoma Gallery
Are the wired non custom ones on the website amber halos and amber/white illumination?
Old 05-20-2014, 05:23 PM   #384
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Quote:
Originally Posted by adanfon View Post
Are the wired non custom ones on the website amber halos and amber/white illumination?
Yes.
Old 05-31-2014, 01:38 PM   #386
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
V2 for sure, I've had the same batteries in mine for a year and the dimming feature/coming on with the lights is nice trust me
Old 07-08-2014, 12:47 PM   #387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsheriff11 View Post
V2 for sure, I've had the same batteries in mine for a year and the dimming feature/coming on with the lights is nice trust me
Glad to hear you still like our product!
Old 07-09-2014, 06:03 AM   #388
SR5808 is on a distinguished road
Name: J10
SR5808's Tacoma Gallery
Sub
Old 08-12-2014, 02:11 PM   #389
tomeverard is on a distinguished road
tomeverard's Tacoma Gallery
GREAT PRODUCT

love my console light! Great customer service...hope I get a decal!!!
Tom Everard
Old 08-28-2014, 10:43 AM   #390
JTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeryck
JTyfz450's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered the lights yesterday. Can't wait to get them in. Great customer service from Dennis and Darren!
Old 08-28-2014, 10:46 AM   #391
DCLBFTMFW ;)
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTyfz450 View Post
Just ordered the lights yesterday. Can't wait to get them in. Great customer service from Dennis and Darren!
you'll love them. Super easy install and adds a cool custom touch to the interior.
Old 08-29-2014, 01:29 PM   #392
tomeverard is on a distinguished road
tomeverard's Tacoma Gallery
GREAT PRODUCTTT

These lights are GREAT!! Easy install and customer service is the very best!!!
Thanks guys!!!! How can I order a decal?
TOM EVERARD
Old 09-02-2014, 04:46 AM   #394
Ricks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MWSS 171, 374,
Name: Rick
Ricks2013's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsheriff11 View Post
I've had the V1 (no hard wire just batteries) for a good while now and no problems, I love it. I like the idea of the V2 coming on with the lights/dimming feature, but how hard is it to wire it up and what exactly do you wire it to? Thanks
Old 09-02-2014, 06:54 AM   #395
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks2013 View Post
I've had the V1 (no hard wire just batteries) for a good while now and no problems, I love it. I like the idea of the V2 coming on with the lights/dimming feature, but how hard is it to wire it up and what exactly do you wire it to? Thanks

Very straight forward, it will come with a diagram, takes only 10 extra minutes, you just take the a/c control panel off and tap the V2 into the dimmer wire, make a little notch on the plastic for the wire to pass through and pop it all back together.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:12 PM   #396
JTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I truly hate the United States Postal Service. They are unreliable and loose packaged all the time. Delivery status says it was delivered, but we didn't even get mail this weekend. So much for getting my LEDs installed today .
Old 09-07-2014, 10:46 PM   #398

Old 09-10-2014, 04:48 AM   #399
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
TRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRSAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRSAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
How bright is the white light at full intensity? It looks almost too bright to have on as you drive.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:28 AM   #400
Go Pokes!
Pistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Pistol Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTRS View Post
How bright is the white light at full intensity? It looks almost too bright to have on as you drive.
I wouldn't drive around with the white light on unless you needed it on for some reason like you would with your map lights. I just leave the amber on all the time, and it doesn't mess with your night vision like the white would.