Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Jack in the Box...

Old 08-08-2010, 10:07 PM   #1
Just playin' on the runways
MT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of light

Army: SPC(CA), Installation Support Command JFTB Los Alamitos, California State Military Reserve
Name: Clint
MT_mudflaps's Tacoma Gallery
Jack in the Box...

Okay, am I losing my mind or what? I could have sworn that Jack offered their seasoned curly fries in a chili cheese variation. Yet tonight I stopped by one thinking I was going to be victorious and... nada
Old 08-08-2010, 10:09 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
I love jack in the crack
Old 08-08-2010, 10:14 PM   #3
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
Used to, no longer.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:15 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I go there for lunch a lot since they share a parking lot with the place I work. I never tried the curly fries.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:19 PM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I think thats Carlzz JR. However the jack tacos get shit done
Old 08-08-2010, 10:24 PM   #6
Just playin' on the runways
MT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of light

Army: SPC(CA), Installation Support Command JFTB Los Alamitos, California State Military Reserve
Name: Clint
MT_mudflaps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Used to
Damn! Well, at least I've not gone crazy.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:38 PM   #8
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Dirty Rat Bastards Jack in the Box gave me ecoli years ago and I haven't eaten there since.

They put a bunch of kids in the hospital and even after they were warned by the health dept. about the temp needed they were still tossing burgers off the grill way too cold and people kept getting sick.

Should have tarred and feathered the managers along with the vulture lawyers that got rich off the class action suit
Old 08-08-2010, 10:59 PM   #9
The Philosophizer is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
The Philosophizer's Tacoma Gallery
its all about CARLS JR!!!!