Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

The "Official" Grillin Thread.

Old 09-15-2010, 05:33 AM   #21
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Was expecting more posts on a grillin thread...

Just got a new grill and need a good recipe to try it out...

POST EM UP GUYS...
Old 09-15-2010, 06:20 AM   #22
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
rib-eyes are ready

Old 09-15-2010, 06:47 AM   #23
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
I can do chicken, i can do pork chops, my steaks on the other hand never EVER turn out like that...
Old 09-15-2010, 07:11 PM   #24
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Yea. I do my ribyes at 500 degs for about 4 mins per side.
I heavily salt them while there thawed and leave them sit at room temperature. This brings out the sugars in the meat.
Most of the salt burns or drips off as its searing.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:26 PM   #25
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
I soak corn on the cob for 15+ minutes and put them on the grill husk and all. I don't bother with peeling back the husk and removing the silk and putting the husks back. It come out perfect no matter how long they're on the grill.
Old 10-02-2010, 04:34 PM   #26
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Nice and cool this evening. Glad the weather is cooperating for my last day of vacation.
Threw some ribeye's, corn, taters and garlic bread on the grill.

Old 10-07-2010, 05:23 AM   #27
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got a recipe and yes it includes BACON. Slice jalapenos, if you want remove the seeds fill each half with cream cheese and wrap with bacon. Grill them on med or low heat until nicely brown. Enjoy.

I added the part on removing the seeds for 2 reasons: 1- you may not want them as spicy. 2- I did this recipe a few times in NY and once in TX. I got the jalapenos in TX at a huge farmers market near Dallas. So we did almost 50 "poppers" with my brother in law and his family. The jalapenos were so HOTTTT, they became a DARE and the more we drank the more the dares came out, hahha..... but over all they are good.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:28 AM   #28
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
cooked these bad boys up this sat in buxton nc
Old 10-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #30
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada View Post
don't leave me hangin' looks like chicken with shrimp tell me what it is......looks GOOOOOD!
Crab stuffed shrimp wrapped with bacon topped with honey teriyaki sauce
Old 07-10-2011, 06:59 AM   #31
dan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dan0's Tacoma Gallery
no one's grilling out this summer?
Old 07-10-2011, 07:00 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I'm ready for some more of deees sofa king good
lemme know when
Old 09-28-2011, 03:36 PM   #38
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
I do burgers every once in awhile on a gameday. When I want to do something quick and easy. Here's how I do them:

Ingredients:
Ground Beef from store in your choice of weight (I generally do about 4 pounds for 5 burgers)
Head Country BBQ Sauce
Garlic Salt
Ground Red Pepper
Ground White Pepper
Habanero Peppers
Brown Sugar

Prep:
Dump the meat in a mixing bowl. Mash it up pretty good. Add head country BBQ to saturate meat. Add some garlic salt (not too much, garlic goes a long way), ground red and white pepper. Mix it up and put it to the side.

Fire up a skillet on your stove, put the habaneros in with some oil and cook them until they are black on the outside. Once that's done, take them out and chop them up.

Grab a ziploc bag, pour the remainder of the head country sauce into it with the meat, drop in the cooked habaneros. Mix it up and put it in the fridge for awhile to marinate. Come back halfway between when you put it in and when you intend to grill and mix it up some more, put it back in the fridge.

Fire up your grill and get it hot. Before dropping the burgers on the grill. Roll them in some brown sugar in a mixing bowl.

Cook them desired length of time.

Should come out pretty well. It's hard to tell you how much of each ingredient I use, as I generally just wing it until it smells right in the bag. Burgers should have a sweet sugar taste, finishing with a burning BBQ taste.

I use a similar marinade on my chicken wings. It's a gameday special type deal.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:28 PM   #39
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Lamb on the spit

My favorite. Takes all day - lots of good times with family and friends.

Attached Thumbnails
The "Official" Grillin Thread.-skaap.jpg   The "Official" Grillin Thread.-skaap2.jpg