Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Places to eat in Blacksburg, VA

Old 09-25-2010, 10:17 AM   #1
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Places to eat in Blacksburg, VA

Hey guys,

Down here near VA Tech in Blacksburg looking for a good place to eat tonight, any recommendations? Don't particularly want to go to a bar, but any input is welcome!
Old 10-11-2010, 11:08 PM   #3
ppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud of
ppleasants's Tacoma Gallery
There's a place called Boudreau's or something like that downtown, that's accross from the post office that's pretty good. They have a rooftop deck with a great atmosphere that you should check out before it gets cold. If you're into family style dining, there's the Homeplace about 15-20 minutes outside of blacksburg near Ellet Valley but they're only open thurs-sun(I think). send me a pm if you ever want to go offroading around here... I just found a pretty cool spot that's easy to get to and i'll be going out again in the next week or so.