Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Lets see your Fridge!

Old 09-27-2010, 07:06 PM   #22
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Repost x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/foo...ur-fridge.html

It didn't get too far because I didn't bump it
Old 09-27-2010, 07:09 PM   #23
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
This mite be a repost but I could not find it! So show them off! This is mine today got more drinks then anything right now freezer is packed!
OCD much!
Old 09-27-2010, 07:12 PM   #24
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
OCD much!

No, he "staged" it for the photoshoot lol.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:14 PM   #25
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
My roomate loves the prissy creamers lol. (they are pretty good )

Mostly leftovers from home lol.
You've got to try pumpkin eggnog when it comes out for the holidays. That stuff is soo good in coffee and just in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
haha
Old 09-27-2010, 07:14 PM   #26
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
You've got to try pumpkin eggnog when it comes out for the holidays. That stuff is soo good in coffee and just in general.
will do
Old 09-27-2010, 07:15 PM   #27
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
lol. "ford" pic?
And yea. We have a thing down here in the south. My GF drinks pickle juice out of the jar and we use it to chase crown royal. It really works btw.
Oh and the picture of the 1955 chevy hearse belongs to my brother. It was converted by "national in indiana. It sports a big block 427 rat motor and tunnel ram with 2 holley 4 barrels.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:16 PM   #28
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
will do
oops just reskimmed the thread and realized you don't like the pumpkin stuff. In that case suggest it to your room mate.

This is it by the way
http://www.newenglandfineliving.com/...nEggNog_Lg.JPG

I admit some eggnogs are disgusting but this stuff is delicious.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:18 PM   #29
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Repost x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/foo...ur-fridge.html

It didn't get too far because I didn't bump it
Sorry could not find it dude! But this is different!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
OCD much!
Quote:
No really my fridge is always that way i am very OCD about that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
lol. "ford" pic?
And yea. We have a thing down here in the south. My GF drinks pickle juice out of the jar and we use it to chase crown royal. It really works btw.
Oh and the picture of the 1955 chevy hearse belongs to my brother. It was converted by "national in indiana. It sports a big block 427 rat motor and tunnel ram with 2 holley 4 barrels.
Wow drinking pickle juice Mmmm never done that!
Old 09-27-2010, 07:19 PM   #30

Quote:
My roomate loves the prissy creamers lol. (they are pretty good )

Mostly leftovers from home lol.
The peppermint mocha cream is good! My wife and I usually buy a few bottles to save because they stop selling it after Christmas, at least in CA they do.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:21 PM   #31
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
oops just reskimmed the thread and realized you don't like the pumpkin stuff. In that case suggest it to your room mate.

This is it by the way
http://www.newenglandfineliving.com/...nEggNog_Lg.JPG

I admit some eggnogs are disgusting but this stuff is delicious.
I'll try anything, I love eggnog.

Quote:
The peppermint mocha cream is good! My wife and I usually buy a few bottles to save because they stop selling it after Christmas, at least in CA they do.
That stuff is really good, my favorite is still the french vanilla. I like plain.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:38 PM   #33
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery

Mt. Dew, Bottled Water (New & Re-filled from Filtered Faucet), Milk, BWW BBQ Sauce and Miller Lite Home Draft.. everything else is for the wife and baby..
Old 09-27-2010, 08:41 PM   #34
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I can come and OCD up your fridge if you want lol!
Old 09-27-2010, 08:59 PM   #35
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That is cool with me.. there is probobly 10-12 beers left in that keg.. we can drink.. or get another one
Old 09-27-2010, 09:01 PM   #36

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
That is cool with me.. there is probobly 10-12 beers left in that keg.. we can drink.. or get another one

Sweet I will make it a road trip!
Old 09-27-2010, 09:02 PM   #37
Sticks For Troops

You can help me Paint my wheels too..
Old 09-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #38

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TioTaco View Post
Here's mine, in my guitar room.
Cute like your truck buhahaha jk brother! Sam water FTMFW!
Old 09-28-2010, 07:06 PM   #39
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
mini fridge in my room loaded with apple juice

Old 09-28-2010, 07:19 PM   #40
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Fridge at my house