LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Cooking pork tenderloin. I hope to hell I know what I'm doing.

Old 10-10-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
Cooking pork tenderloin. I hope to hell I know what I'm doing.

I have a girl coming over tonight. We have been friends for a while and this will be our 4th "official" date. I opened my big mouth about how I cook a little. She said "Well, cook for me then!" She asked for pork tenderloin (kinda weird for a girl I thought) So what I have planned is to cook it in olive oil with bell peppers and onions. Served with some french cut green beans and rice. And a fresh french baguette. What I'm worried about is the tenderloin. Will it have a good flavor how I am cooking it?
Old 10-10-2010, 03:14 PM   #2
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
grill or oven? add some garlic in the mix. sea salt and fresh ground pepper of course.
Old 10-10-2010, 03:16 PM   #3
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
grill or oven? add some garlic in the mix. sea salt and fresh ground pepper of course.
Oven. and I made a kind of rub with some pepper and garlic salt with a couple other things.
Old 10-10-2010, 03:32 PM   #4
Yota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of light

Yota1's Tacoma Gallery
brown it first, if doing it oven, dont rush meat, low and slow
Old 10-10-2010, 03:33 PM   #5
Local TW dissenter

Here's the girl I'm cooking for. So needless to say I need to make this dinner good!
Old 10-10-2010, 03:36 PM   #7
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
I'd recommend avoiding garlic if you want dessert...

Old 10-10-2010, 03:40 PM   #8
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mentose457's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toy02ota View Post
Here's the girl I'm cooking for. So needless to say I need to make this dinner good!
Old 10-10-2010, 03:44 PM   #9
BlueXenon is on a distinguished road

BlueXenon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bugs Life View Post
Toot it and Boot it

LOL
Old 10-10-2010, 03:44 PM   #10
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with the dinner. If the pork is good, maybe you'll get some taco later in the evening if you know what I'm say'n? LOL
Old 10-10-2010, 03:49 PM   #11
Local TW dissenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bugs Life View Post
Toot it and Boot it
Do you have a copyright on that? I think I may put it on a shirt!
Old 10-10-2010, 03:49 PM   #12
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by megillet View Post
I'd recommend avoiding garlic if you want dessert...

LOL!!!

Serious though .... You can't ruin tenderloin. Plus if she digs you it won't matter what you make. She will tell you she loves it.

Have fun!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 03:49 PM   #13
Local TW dissenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppham444 View Post
Good luck with the dinner. If the pork is good, maybe you'll get some taco later in the evening if you know what I'm say'n? LOL
Haha thats the plan capt'n
Old 10-10-2010, 03:51 PM   #14
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toy02ota View Post
Do you have a copyright on that? I think I may put it on a shirt!
hopefully that was sarcastic
Old 10-10-2010, 03:55 PM   #15
Local TW dissenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
hopefully that was sarcastic
Old 10-10-2010, 04:08 PM   #17
Local TW dissenter

I like how when I put the picture of the girl up I got replies
Old 10-10-2010, 04:11 PM   #18
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
mmmm....dessert.....
Old 10-10-2010, 04:11 PM   #19
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
Are you sure she didn't say she wants to pork your tender loins??
Old 10-10-2010, 04:25 PM   #20
Local TW dissenter

Here it is about to go into the oven.