Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

I want to cook the girlfriend something

Old 10-10-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I want to cook the girlfriend something

Well like the title says, I want to cook my girlfriend something. Something that's not too hard to cook but looks fancy, you know?
And please keep the topic on food. I am too lazy to post pictures of her.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #2
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
Are you in Operation Pork too?
Old 10-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #4
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy02ota View Post
Are you in Operation Pork too?
Im nervous about cooking pork or chicken. I don't want her getting sick which I already did by cooking her a simple plate of eggs..
Old 10-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #7

I think Im gonna stick to beef.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #8
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Cook her up some fish tacos!
Old 10-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanTRD View Post

Omg.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:31 PM   #10
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanTRD View Post
Ooh yay! The heart attack log! LOL... I need to stay subscribed to this page. I will create one of these... Soon. The girl would definitely love that guy though
Old 10-11-2010, 03:15 PM   #11
superhawkgirl is on a distinguished road
superhawkgirl's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/fo...r-Sauce-103889

I make it once a week, very easy, always impressive, and it shows her you dont need a grill to make food
Old 10-11-2010, 03:24 PM   #12
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
fettucini alfredo. almost as easy as mac-and-cheese.
cook the noodles. strain. add the sauce.
Buy precooked chicken, heat them up in the micowave.
add chicken.
buy Broccoli that steams itself in the microwave.
add broccoli.
serve

get a bottle of apple cider if you want to get fancy
Old 10-11-2010, 03:27 PM   #13
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Pasta! if you can boil water you can do pasta (the tri color pasta looks cool or just regular bow tie pasta nice) with your favriote sauce.
garlic bread or rolls. store bought pie. and some sparkling grape juice. What ever you decide Good luck!
Old 10-11-2010, 03:28 PM   #14
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Fancy is nice but simple is better. I say cook her up a nice steak, some steamed or boiled vegetables and maybe some rice or something to compliment it. Remember, simple is the key. Oh and maybe try a salad for the starter, most all girls like salads.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:28 PM   #15
street taco
metric310 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alejandro
metric310's Tacoma Gallery
Give her some penis???

Jkjk
Old 10-11-2010, 03:34 PM   #16
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Cooking is so easy just don't burn it. She might be just impressed you even tried. What kinda occation is it? Pasta is always easy. you can always google what your thinking on making, and if your affraid of cooking any type of meat, just get a meat thermometer from the store.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:34 PM   #17
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
pasta
Old 10-19-2010, 09:26 PM   #18
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
Well here is the important thing you want to think about... Carbs give off a very satiated feeling. Which in return give warmth the body and energy. You want her to feel warm inside don't you So... PASTA is a great idea. If you are afraid of cooking chicken and or pork i suggest going with beef. So if you put the two together than i would go with....

LASAGNA!

Very easy to make and always impresses the ladies.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:31 PM   #19
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
Im nervous about cooking pork or chicken. I don't want her getting sick which I already did by cooking her a simple plate of eggs..
dude just make a lil slit in the chicken and check if its done.

if its white inside its ready.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:36 PM   #20
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
give her Sausage Pizza!!