Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Chicken Burrito with APPLES!!!

Old 10-19-2010, 09:22 PM   #1
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
Chicken Burrito with APPLES!!!

I bought some green enchilada sauce thinking it would be good with chicken and some veggies...

This was inspirational and just kind of happened...

Started cooking my chicken breasts cubed, with this awesome sauce... smelled great but I'm thinking. What the heck am i going to eat this with?

I open the fridge and all i have are these delicious sonya apples.. Not to sweet not to bitter just right... and i have a half of a red onion... So I'm like this cant be bad.

Well i throw it all together and just let it all simmer up... The smell is just amazing and BOOOM... It hits me!!! Make a burrito!!! I take if off the stove cover it and drive my ass at 9:30 at night to the store. Grab me the biggest tortillas i could find, sharp cheddar, light sour cream, and an avocado. Im a big health freak so I always go for the low carb, light, easy on the fat.. I have to keep my macronutrients right.

Anyway enough talk.... Apples and the right amount of spice really do the trick!

Old 10-19-2010, 09:25 PM   #2
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting idea. And that looks incredigood.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:29 PM   #3
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
LOL always could use a little constructive criticism... but alot of spicey dishes use sweet ingredients like apples to counter act... This actually worked out in my favor. SO GOOD! Try it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Sounds like absolute shit
Old 10-19-2010, 09:30 PM   #4
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Not going to lie, that sounds absolutely terrible!

haha, Who knows, maybe i'd like it.