LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Eastcoasters, I need your help with some Yuengling.

Old 10-23-2010, 10:46 AM   #1
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Eastcoasters, I need your help with some Yuengling.

Anybody feel like bubble wrapping and shipping out some Yuengling 22 ouncers to San Diego?

I use PayPal, and I'm dead serious. These will actually be Christmas presents for some friends of mine that are from the east coast and live out here in San Diego.

I am originally from Pittsburgh, so yea, maybe like 6 22oz. bottles would be in order.

Thank you.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:56 AM   #2
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
hit up this place - they ship out of state even though it's illegal http://www.wineaccess.com/store/cana...ton/index.html

If they can't help you out or are crazy expensive PM me.
Good lookin' out. I'll check them out.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:01 AM   #3
Mob parking lots.

They want $42 to ship a case (24 cans only).

I'll hit you up with a PM later. Thanks.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:02 AM   #4
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have one of those stores that Connor is always rambling about - where he gets his candy, and bru beer (or whatever the heck it is). They have stuff from all over... can't think of the name of the store right now, though
Old 10-23-2010, 11:03 AM   #5
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Do you have one of those stores that Connor is always rambling about - where he gets his candy, and bru beer (or whatever the heck it is). They have stuff from all over... can't think of the name of the store right now, though
Nope.

I've tried BevMo! and a ton of other independent distributors. Nobody will do it unless I order a pallet of cases or at least 7 kegs. lol
Old 10-23-2010, 11:06 AM   #6
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Sorry. good luck getting some. I could bring some to Phoenix in the spring
Old 10-23-2010, 11:26 AM   #7
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Do you realize how ....explosive...that beer/beers will be after a trip across the U.S. via shipping it?

Even with bubble wrap, do you realize how much it'll get shaken and moved around and probably taste like crap (and be warm) once it gets to San Diego?

An embarrassment to the Yeungling name. Don't make someone drink it after its been across the U.S. like that.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:45 AM   #8
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Do you realize how ....explosive...that beer/beers will be after a trip across the U.S. via shipping it?

Even with bubble wrap, do you realize how much it'll get shaken and moved around and probably taste like crap (and be warm) once it gets to San Diego?

An embarrassment to the Yeungling name. Don't make someone drink it after its been across the U.S. like that.
I've shipped it to myself from the east coast in bottles before.

Shaken up Yuengling is better than no Yuengling.

Also, I have a refrigerator.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:48 AM   #9
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cost Plus World Market...

http://www.worldmarket.com/home/index.jsp

They import stuff from all over the world.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:50 AM   #10
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Cost Plus World Market...

http://www.worldmarket.com/home/index.jsp

They import stuff from all over the world.
There is one here in a local mall. I'm not seeing anything about Yuengling on their site.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:17 PM   #11
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
There is one here in a local mall. I'm not seeing anything about Yuengling on their site.
I found it earlier (the store) and didn't see it either. Maybe the store has stuff that's not listed on their web site
Old 10-23-2010, 01:19 PM   #12
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I found it earlier (the store) and didn't see it either. Maybe the store has stuff that's not listed on their web site
They do and they don't. Best bet is to give em a call or stop by. Other than that, some thing I did for another drink I like, is I just searched through the company's site to see if any places in AZ import them. It's more expensive, but it's good every now and again.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:24 PM   #13
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
They do and they don't. Best bet is to give em a call or stop by. Other than that, some thing I did for another drink I like, is I just searched through the company's site to see if any places in AZ import them. It's more expensive, but it's good every now and again.
Yuengling is still considered a microbrew, and isn't sold west of the Mississippi River.

As far as I know.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:28 PM   #14
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Yuengling just bought an old brewery in Memphis in order to increase production and meet demand across the Mississippi - so in the future Yuengling should be a national brand.

Now, I've shipped Troegs Nugget Nectar to brianr in Phoenix before without any issues... just make sure it's packed well.
Old 10-23-2010, 05:14 PM   #15
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
http://www.markofoam.com/foam-beverage-packaging.php

I used to manage the Canal's I sent you to earlier. This is what they use for shipping. I might be able to talk them into giving me a container. It's been many years since I worked there though.
That's pretty neat.

I'd rather give out large bottles instead of some cans. Presentation and all.

Would be willing to ship out the 6 bottles?
Old 10-23-2010, 05:18 PM   #16
2010whitetaco is just really nice2010whitetaco is just really nice2010whitetaco is just really nice2010whitetaco is just really nice

Name: Gaston
2010whitetaco's Tacoma Gallery
I had some Yuengling when I was in AL. I looked for it when I got back to Fort Worth with no luck either...I can relate
Old 10-23-2010, 05:23 PM   #17
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
you could do the 22oz's and just get a six pack wine holder shipped. Ill see what I can do this week. Hit me up with a pm Monday morning so I remember and let me know what you want.
Sounds like a plan! Thanks, I'll definitely shoot you a PM on Monday.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:28 PM   #18
Mob parking lots.

Bump.

I sent Oswego a PM, hasn't replied yet.

Anybody else wanna help me out?
Old 11-06-2010, 07:31 AM   #19
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
He's been busy with his truck for this weekend

don't think they sell the stuff down here,
Old 11-06-2010, 07:44 AM   #20
tonyplanet will become famous soon enoughtonyplanet will become famous soon enough

tonyplanet's Tacoma Gallery
Yuengling, great beer. I use to get it everytime on my travels to the eastcoast. let me know if you find a westcoast distributor.