Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Buffalo Wings Recipes

Old 11-03-2010, 04:51 PM   #1
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Buffalo Wings Recipes

I don't have my own buffalo wing sauce or ever really tried creating my own either.
I absolutely LOVE Buffalo wings though, and I've set my mind that I want to make my own delicious, spicy buffalo wings.
I've searched the net and found a lot of different recipes for Buffalo Wings.

How about we get TacomaWorld member's Buffalo Wings recipes on this thread?

**This thread is in memory of all of those delicious buffalo wings that have fallen, giving their everything to make me a happy man. May they rest in peace and may their offspring follow in the great legacy of what is known as "Buffalo Wings" - Finger licking good.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
buffalo wings are butter garlic and franks red hot