Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Share you Chili recipe

Old 11-06-2010, 04:20 PM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Share you Chili recipe

So its that time of year again. the cold weather is perfect for massive posts of butthole burning chili. I personally have no recipe for a good chili so i want to hear what you guys have. if you have a recipe you think is kick ass lets here it. i personally love spicy stuff, but my wife prefers mild, so feel free to share either (i have homegrown cayanne and one jabanero drying in my kitchen right now and i want to use them)
Old 11-17-2010, 07:44 PM   #2
Kredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Kredence's Tacoma Gallery
1lb Lean ground beef.
2 cans (large) tomatoes, whole. (crush by hand)
1 Can Black Beans
1 Can Kidney Beans
1 Can Garbanzo beans
1 Small can diced black olives
3 Bay Leaves
1 Jalapeno or 1/3 of a serrano <(advise against because they taste horrible)

You decide how much;
Fresh Garlic
Lowery's Garlic Salt
McCormick Chili Powder
Paprika
Cayenne Pepper
Fresh Cracked Pepper
Chicken Bullion

Sometimes I add a bit of real maple syrup.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:50 PM   #3
Yeah
willard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud of
Name: Luke
willard417's Tacoma Gallery
Wendy's.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:57 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-17-2010, 08:04 PM   #5
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
i usually just use kidney beans, crushed tomatoes, and a bunch of random seasonings until it tastes good...i dont have a written recipe lol
Old 11-17-2010, 08:17 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kredence View Post
1lb Lean ground beef.
2 cans (large) tomatoes, whole. (crush by hand)
1 Can Black Beans
1 Can Kidney Beans
1 Can Garbanzo beans
1 Small can diced black olives
3 Bay Leaves
1 Jalapeno or 1/3 of a serrano <(advise against because they taste horrible)

You decide how much;
Fresh Garlic
Lowery's Garlic Salt
McCormick Chili Powder
Paprika
Cayenne Pepper
Fresh Cracked Pepper
Chicken Bullion

Sometimes I add a bit of real maple syrup.
Olives??? Ewwwwwwwww