Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Steak Tid Bits How to????

Old 12-13-2010, 10:07 AM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Steak Tid Bits How to????

looking to make easy simple steak tid bits?
anyone?
Old 12-13-2010, 10:14 AM   #2
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
what is a tidbit? tiny chunk of meat?

cook it big and then slice it into smaller pieces..against the grain.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:16 AM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

so what like get pre made garlic bread....cook the steak seperatly..then slice it
then put steak on garlic bread and cover with mutz???
Old 12-13-2010, 10:22 AM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
You mean like a cheesesteak?
Old 12-13-2010, 10:30 AM   #5
Mod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mod's Tacoma Gallery
What exactly is a tid bit??
Old 12-13-2010, 10:31 AM   #6
BIG DADDY

i dont know at the bar i go to they have them....mabye its a new york thing
its steak "sliced" on what appears to be garlic bread covered in mutzz cheese melted on top
Old 12-13-2010, 10:34 AM   #7
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
i dont know at the bar i go to they have them....mabye its a new york thing
its steak "sliced" on what appears to be garlic bread covered in mutzz cheese melted on top

Ah. It's probably shaved ribeye. That's what they use for cheese steaks, real ones anyway. Get some of that and brown it with a crayon. Then, put in on some premade garlic bread and cover it with cheese. Now get your hairdryer out (we know youz got on ya panzy) and melt the cheese with it.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:42 AM   #8
BIG DADDY

so whata i cook the ribeye on bbq then slice it put on top of garlic bread and cheese.......cook for 10 mins????
Old 12-13-2010, 10:44 AM   #9

Marines:
Quote:
so whata i cook the ribeye on bbq then slice it put on top of garlic bread and cheese.......cook for 10 mins????

That would work if you can't get it shaved. I like your idea better. That way youz can get a bigger piece or too on there.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:51 AM   #10
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
That would work if you can't get it shaved. I like your idea better. That way youz can get a bigger piece or too on there.
shaved???
thats how i like my women not my steaks
Old 12-13-2010, 10:52 AM   #11
Mod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mod's Tacoma Gallery
I marinate with this stuff,
http://www.allegromarinade.com/
then grill the steaks, slice into strips, chopped orange and yellow bell peps and cilantro, a little pepperjack and heavy smoked cheddar, melt it all together nice, and grub.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:57 AM   #12
BIG DADDY

that thread just crashed my whole comp....
i hold you responsible
Old 12-13-2010, 11:00 AM   #13
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod View Post
I marinate with this stuff,
http://www.allegromarinade.com/
then grill the steaks, slice into strips, chopped orange and yellow bell peps and cilantro, a little pepperjack and heavy smoked cheddar, melt it all together nice, and grub.
that sounds great but im lucky if i can boil an egg... not to mention
what the hell is cilantro....
i mostly live on beer " bud cans" and only bud cans....
mac n cheese and hamb. and hot dogs and steak on bbq....
and for a quick meal potato chips......
oh wait im sorry n french fries and frozen pizza
Old 12-13-2010, 11:05 AM   #14

Marines:
Quote:
that sounds great but im lucky if i can boil an egg... not to mention
what the hell is cilantro....
i mostly live on beer " bud cans" and only bud cans....
mac n cheese and hamb. and hot dogs and steak on bbq....
and for a quick meal potato chips......
oh wait im sorry n french fries and frozen pizza

Deebs on your truck!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #15
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Deebs on your truck!!!!!!!!!!!
you can have it .......the shaking bleeding grouchy ass truck