Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Favorite Meals

View Poll Results: Do you like Deer Meat?
YES 108 72.00%
NO 11 7.33%
NEVER HAD IT 31 20.67%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2008, 03:32 PM   #21
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
My #1 Favorite meal of all time.

Thanksgiving Dinner. My Mom only cooks on the Holidays, and she's armed with an arsenal of top secret delicious recipes. I get hungry just thinking about it. Mmm.

#2 Favorite Meal

Fried Shrimp, French Fries, Green Beans, and Hush Puppies from O'Steens in St. Augustine. All freshly caught and fried sea food, within 5 minutes of the ocean. If you are ever in North Florida, go there. This place usually has atleast an hour wait to get in, but goddamn it sooo worth the wait.

#3 Favorite Meal
Dads Chili

#4 Favorite Meal
Fried Wings, French Fries, Ranch Dressin, all them fixins

#5 Favorite Meal
Volcano Nachos from Margartivalle.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:39 PM   #22
mudslingin44 will become famous soon enough

mudslingin44's Tacoma Gallery
meatloaf,mashed potatoes and peas,all on the same fork.
em em good!
Old 08-14-2008, 04:41 PM   #23
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
i like all North carolinian BBQ. and meatloaf. its all good.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:54 PM   #25
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
a goooood turkey dinner with a side of college football and a nap for dessert

thats a good meal but a big plate of burgers or bbq or beaufort stew with a side of live college football and some beers is way better
Old 08-14-2008, 06:06 PM   #26
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Mmm good

Ribeye medium rare w/ a side of horseradish or
My homemade pizza or
Roasted Turkey w/ all the fixins'.

Venison has to be cooked by someone who knows how to do it (not me). I do like it when done right!
Old 08-14-2008, 06:50 PM   #27
BLOCKADE will become famous soon enoughBLOCKADE will become famous soon enough
BLOCKADE's Tacoma Gallery
Anything and everything served at a Brazilian Steak House, Churrascaria is what they call them.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:31 PM   #29
bakerism has much to be proud ofbakerism has much to be proud ofbakerism has much to be proud ofbakerism has much to be proud ofbakerism has much to be proud ofbakerism has much to be proud ofbakerism has much to be proud ofbakerism has much to be proud of

bakerism's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to bakerism
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
Oxymar00n's wings...mmm mm mm
X2 on that
Old 08-15-2008, 05:11 AM   #30
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Man its 8:10am, im at work, now i'm suffering at work, i'm hungry.......damn this thread

My Favorite food is a Thai dish called Pad-See-ew, translation "fried with soy sauce"
Old 08-15-2008, 08:47 AM   #31
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
fried deer steak, mashed taters, home grown purple hull peas, corn, and some garlic/parsley/buttered dinner rolls

speakin of... i need to thaw out some deer meat
Old 08-15-2008, 08:48 AM   #32
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I never did get past that college mentality.
Attached Thumbnails
Favorite Meals-ramen.jpg  
Old 08-15-2008, 09:12 AM   #33
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
fried deer steak, mashed taters, home grown purple hull peas, corn, and some garlic/parsley/buttered dinner rolls

speakin of... i need to thaw out some deer meat
same here......gonna do some crock pot deer ribs pretty damn soon!
Old 08-15-2008, 09:21 AM   #34
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i make a mean homemade Alfredo sauce. then i brown some Italian sausage and onions and peas and mushrooms and put it all in a big pot with any kind of noodles and its good as hell. i also make a mean stuffed meat loaf with asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes. the food i make is usually my favorite
Old 08-15-2008, 09:25 AM   #35
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i make a mean homemade Alfredo sauce. then i brown some Italian sausage and onions and peas and mushrooms and put it all in a big pot with any kind of noodles and its good as hell. i also make a mean stuffed meat loaf with asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes. the food i make is usually my favorite
i still cant get into eating meatloaf dude!! one time, i saw the mummies at the discovery place exhibit, and thats what it looked like, so since i was a kid,have never been able to eat it!!
Old 08-15-2008, 09:34 AM   #36
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i still cant get into eating meatloaf dude!! one time, i saw the mummies at the discovery place exhibit, and thats what it looked like, so since i was a kid,have never been able to eat it!!
i love meat loaf! i stuff mine with cheese
Old 08-15-2008, 09:36 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i love meat loaf! i stuff mine with cheese
........that just sounds bad to me. who knows though....it may actually be pretty good. then again......the wifey eats runny eggs..........friggin disgusting!!
Old 08-15-2008, 06:37 PM   #38
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Rack of lamb, potatoes, gravy, green beans
Old 08-15-2008, 06:48 PM   #39
mneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nice

mneuls's Tacoma Gallery
Elk steak cooked on a campfire. pit roasted pig is also a gooder.
Old 08-15-2008, 07:24 PM   #40
Carolina Alliance: Quack Addict
01TacoTRD will become famous soon enough

01TacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 01TacoTRD
either spaghetti or steak. cant choose between the 2