Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Favorite Meals

View Poll Results: Do you like Deer Meat?
YES 108 72.00%
NO 11 7.33%
NEVER HAD IT 31 20.67%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-2008, 09:36 PM   #41
MikeS. will become famous soon enough

MikeS.'s Tacoma Gallery
A Patron Margarita to start with then a ribeye steak grilled over oak coals. With peppered fried shrimp, a green salad and a fully loaded baked potato. Washed down by another Patron Margarita.

Then a siesta.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:22 PM   #42
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I never did get past that college mentality.

I can sooooo relate! In fact, I just ate some. Instead of making it a soup, I drain the water and add spaghetti sauce & cheese. QUICK Spaghetti!! That's a late night after work (at midnight) snack.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:26 PM   #43
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm..I love food! I could name more things that I hate then ones that are a favorite.
My Mom's turkey meals at Thanksgiving are awesome!! The leftovers are da bomb diggity!

Other than that ....I love pizza, spaghetti, buffaloo wings, crab legs, filet mignon, and chinese food!! (only to name a few)

And following closely behind...ice cream sundaes, Schmirnoff Ice, and strawberry daiquiri's top off the *other* list.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:50 PM   #44
BLOCKADE will become famous soon enoughBLOCKADE will become famous soon enough
BLOCKADE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
Ahhh.... Fogo de Chao or Texas de Brazil?
To be honest, the only one I have eaten at in the States was kind of a cheap knock-off, nothing like Fogo de Chao or Texas de Brazil. The only real one I have been to was in Rio de Janerio, near Copacabana beach.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:10 PM   #46
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
I'm with Janster--I love food in general so favorites are hard to choose!

Definately start with a Margarita, after that...hmmm...stuffed mushrooms or spinach artichoke dip or cheese sticks. Steak is good, but so is fettucine alfredo, and portobello mushroom ravioli, and beef wellington is also good. But sometimes I like pizza with almost everything (no anchovies please). Dessert is anything chocolate.

NOW I'm hungry!
Old 11-01-2008, 08:27 PM   #47
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
Teriyaki Chicken with rice and a sweet tea
Old 11-01-2008, 08:39 PM   #48
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenman29 View Post
Teriyaki Chicken with rice and a sweet tea

no Choi?
Old 11-01-2008, 10:45 PM   #49
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
I love chicken, fried, baked, grill, BBQ, soup, salad. I can eat just about anything that has chicken in it! Becuase of Thanksgiving coming up, I make an exception for deep fried turkey. We also do underground turkey!
Old 11-01-2008, 10:51 PM   #50
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
1. A nice 10-12oz Top Sirloin BBQed to Medium with some steamed broccoli, potato salad and a couple of Pillsbury crescent rolls
2. Fresh caught steelhead BBQed with some far east rice pilaf, and some cooked up fresh green beans.
.... i think i'll quit at '2' because this can get quite long! I love good home cookin!
Old 11-01-2008, 11:06 PM   #51
Just playin' on the runways
MT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of light

Army: SPC(CA), Installation Support Command JFTB Los Alamitos, California State Military Reserve
Name: Clint
MT_mudflaps's Tacoma Gallery
Mmmmmm, mom's pot roast!!!

- beef pasties
- a good ol', cooked over the open flames, steak
- grilled salmon with steamed veggies

Okay, I'm hungry

Oh, lets not forget about breakfast
- scrambled eggs and potatoes o'brien
- buttermilk or sourdough hotcakes
- corned beef hash
- fluffy grits

OK I'm stopping!!!!
Old 11-01-2008, 11:10 PM   #52
Just playin' on the runways
MT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of light

Army: SPC(CA), Installation Support Command JFTB Los Alamitos, California State Military Reserve
Name: Clint
MT_mudflaps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I never did get past that college mentality.
Ha! That's funny! Add cup-o-noddles, kraft mac-n-cheese, Taco Bell, and for that matter the "value menu" at any fast food joint to the ol' college dinning list.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:41 PM   #53
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Pupusas.... its Salvadorian food.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:28 AM   #54
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
no Choi?
no just the Teriyaki chicken from sakkio, one of the japanese resturant you see in food courts, also any meat over rice is good and any sauce is over rice is great, rice is just the ultiamet side dish
Old 11-07-2008, 02:12 AM   #55
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
1) Venison kabobs (venison, turnips, carrots, and squash) with warm flour tortilla's and a beer. blackberries for dessert

2) grandmas turkey (R.I.P.), stuffing, a beer and philly whip.
pumpkin pie for dessert

3) egg salad sandwich, bag of Utz chips, and a Ne-Hi grape soda.

4)Gulasch from Haus Murphy's in Glendale. http://www.hausmurphys.com/Home_Page.html
Old 11-19-2008, 04:14 PM   #56
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=brianr;238582]1)
4)Gulasch from Haus Murphy's in Glendale. http://www.hausmurphys.com/Home_Page.html[/quote]

My gawd that looks awesome!!!! I wish I ken of this place when I lived in Tempe a few years ago... Gawd I miss that place
Old 11-19-2008, 04:14 PM   #57
Muliefever
muliefever has a spectacular aura aboutmuliefever has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: First Class Petty Officer
muliefever's Tacoma Gallery
just finished eating backstrap!
Old 11-19-2008, 04:52 PM   #58
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Because I'm just used to it I would have to say eating crow.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:39 PM   #59
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I love food! I wouldn't say that I have a favorite. Maybe ice cream is my favorite. I can eat it anytime...I just like to eat.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:43 PM   #60
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08WhiteTRD View Post
I love food! I wouldn't say that I have a favorite. Maybe ice cream is my favorite. I can eat it anytime...I just like to eat.
same here man!!! i love damn near all food...as long as it aint chicken livers or chitlins.....im good to go!