Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Favorite Meals

View Poll Results: Do you like Deer Meat?
YES 108 72.00%
NO 11 7.33%
NEVER HAD IT 31 20.67%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2008, 04:30 PM   #61
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Venison i was not aware other things were edible?
Old 04-14-2009, 08:12 PM   #62
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
My girlfriend
Old 04-14-2009, 08:43 PM   #63
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
My girlfriend
I believe someone already said "fish taco"

Now, moose is excellent.

Grilled pork chop (thick)
baked tater with fixin's
mixed veggies
tall cold one
Old 04-28-2009, 11:09 AM   #64
chicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud of

Name: Jose Garcia
chicken lips's Tacoma Gallery
nothing like a drunk taco stand run at 4 in the morning after the baja 1000

Old 04-28-2009, 11:35 AM   #65
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Deer is good... but, Elk is great!
Old 04-28-2009, 02:36 PM   #66
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
I wouldn't say I had a fav ,meal .. I say a fav kind of meal
Old 04-28-2009, 02:43 PM   #67
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
I aint got just one favorite so here I go:
Meal1:
Fried deer tenderloin, fried onions and taters, cornbread, and butterbeans.sweet tea to drink
Meal2:
Fried fish(mainly cats/crappie), grits, greens(any kind), and peaches n cream corn. sweet tea of course.

Breakfast- sausage, eggs over easy, country ham, biscuits and REDEYE GRAVY!All yall in the south know what im talkin about when i say redeye gravy. cant beat it. Coffee to drink.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:48 PM   #68
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
Army: SSG
qballenko's Tacoma Gallery
Wagyu (Kobe) skirt steak with roasted garlic and leak potatoes au gratin. (from kraftsteak in Vegas in the MGM).

If you have the money to spare at the time, you must try the waygu, I did the American wagyu. Japenese Wagyu is wayyy to expensive.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:05 PM   #69
steve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to all

steve r's Tacoma Gallery
bbq goat is good too
Old 06-19-2009, 06:55 PM   #70
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcs1987 View Post
I aint got just one favorite so here I go:
Meal1:
Fried deer tenderloin, fried onions and taters, cornbread, and butterbeans.sweet tea to drink
Meal2:
Fried fish(mainly cats/crappie), grits, greens(any kind), and peaches n cream corn. sweet tea of course.

Breakfast- sausage, eggs over easy, country ham, biscuits and REDEYE GRAVY!All yall in the south know what im talkin about when i say redeye gravy. cant beat it. Coffee to drink.
come on man...........gotta put beer in there somewhere. liquid diet nights are a meal in themselves!!
Old 06-19-2009, 09:43 PM   #71
ROOKIE1 will become famous soon enoughROOKIE1 will become famous soon enough
ROOKIE1's Tacoma Gallery
Anything that walks , swims , or flys .
Meats and Taters FTMFW .
Old 06-19-2009, 11:53 PM   #72
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
In the great words of my nephew... "Dad.... I'll eat any animal..."