Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Favorite Meals

View Poll Results: Do you like Deer Meat?
YES 108 72.00%
NO 11 7.33%
NEVER HAD IT 31 20.67%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2008, 12:18 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Favorite Meals

What is everyone's favorite meals? Mine is grilled chicken, with broccoli and garlic mashed potato's!
Old 08-14-2008, 12:21 PM   #3
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
Sushi
Wings n' Beer
Chicken Rockerfeller Pizza
Old 08-14-2008, 12:22 PM   #4
taconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nice

taconinja's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to taconinja
Steak and potatoes. Or anything you kill or catch - those meals are always the tastiest because you are salivating the whole time you are prepping the meat.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:28 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taconinja View Post
Steak and potatoes. Or anything you kill or catch - those meals are always the tastiest because you are salivating the whole time you are prepping the meat.
hell yeah......im with ya on this one!!!!

deer meat.............damn good. also love ribs, steak, chicken wings, any kind of bbq, and all my meals with some good vegetables, especially peppers, beans, corn and greens!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 12:29 PM   #6
L8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant future

Air Force: Retired
L8Rmike's Tacoma Gallery
Shrimp & Grits.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:32 PM   #7
Ride On
JM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post

deer meat.............damn good. also love ribs, steak, chicken wings, any kind of bbq, and all my meals with some good vegetables, especially peppers, beans, corn and greens!!!
I pity your wife after you have a meal, maybe I don't want to come up there after all.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:33 PM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
top sirloin, cheesy potatoes, cheesy broccoli, and doberge cake.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:41 PM   #10
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckinsc View Post
I pity your wife after you have a meal, maybe I don't want to come up there after all.
yeah.....i can stink it up really bad man!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 12:41 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

MAN I sure would love some deer jerky!!
Old 08-14-2008, 12:42 PM   #12

Quote:
the shrimp and grits I had in charleston were out of this world
we had some in charleston and in savannah,georgia. really great, and thats probably my wife's favorite meal.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:42 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
MAN I sure would love some deer jerky!!
yep.........im aiming to get a few pounds of it this year. our deer season starts soon!!
Old 08-14-2008, 12:43 PM   #14
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
yep.........im aiming to get a few pounds of it this year. our deer season starts soon!!
Save me some
Old 08-14-2008, 12:45 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
Save me some
i'll try like hell, but that stuff usually gets gone pretty quickly around here!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 01:46 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
i'll try like hell, but that stuff usually gets gone pretty quickly around here!!!
I understand that!!
Old 08-14-2008, 02:05 PM   #17
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
~Breakfast burrito~
  • scrambled eggs
  • green chile (roasted peeled & diced)
  • shredded hashbrowns
  • bacon
  • chedder cheese
  • All wraped in a fresh tortilla
Old 08-14-2008, 03:21 PM   #18
L8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant future

Air Force: Retired
L8Rmike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the shrimp and grits I had in charleston were out of this world
I'll eat Shrimp and grits anywhere, buy Locklears is my favorite. I pulled this off thier menu:

Rockville Shrimps and Grits, Shrimp sauteed in a cajun cream with mushrooms and green onions served over Old Mill Hominy Grits with corn fritters and tomato jam.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:28 PM   #19
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i just love food

i will not eat butter beans, lentils, or octopus
Old 08-14-2008, 03:32 PM   #20
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
Steak
Chicken Tacos
Mom's meatloaf