Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Anybody roast their own coffee beans?

Old 12-24-2010, 12:33 PM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody roast their own coffee beans?

I just bought me a coffee roaster online. I would like to know if anyone on here roasts their own beans to give me some tips....
Old 01-21-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
helocat is on a distinguished road

helocat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
I just bought me a coffee roaster online. I would like to know if anyone on here roasts their own beans to give me some tips....
Never tried it but we have a custom roaster next door to us that does a custom roast for us. Always fun to go over there and watch them roasting. http://www.caravancoffee.com/

We know we have some of the best coffee in our shop!

Mark
Old 01-22-2011, 04:20 AM   #3
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by helocat View Post
Never tried it but we have a custom roaster next door to us that does a custom roast for us. Always fun to go over there and watch them roasting. http://www.caravancoffee.com/

We know we have some of the best coffee in our shop!

Mark
Ya, fresh roasted coffee is really good, it stinks a little though when you do it.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:40 AM   #4
helocat is on a distinguished road

helocat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
Ya, fresh roasted coffee is really good, it stinks a little though when you do it.
It takes a bit to get used to. They do it so much next door we have gotten used to it.