Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

favorite restaurants

Old 08-23-2008, 03:52 PM   #1
pucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11b infantry
Name: Mike
pucksniper's Tacoma Gallery
favorite restaurants

what is your favorite restaurant ? mine is waffle house
Old 08-23-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
taco hell.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:55 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
alberto's ....it's a 24hr mexican place.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:56 PM   #4
pucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
taco hell.
i agree ... they closed ours down and turned into an arbys
Old 08-23-2008, 03:56 PM   #5
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah it sucks. theyre sposed to be open late. and mine closes at 9
Old 08-23-2008, 03:57 PM   #6
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Since I've moved to Austin, my favorite place has become Top Notch. I've eaten there three of the past four days.

http://austin.citysearch.com/profile...estaurant.html
Old 08-23-2008, 03:58 PM   #7

bob did you get my pm about the break in ?
Old 08-23-2008, 04:04 PM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Moose McGillycuddy's. A local place which also closed down.
Old 08-23-2008, 04:29 PM   #10
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
All time favorite, once in a life time would be Ruth Chris, by far the best steak I've had, better than what I thought steak could taste like. Here's the rub, $100.00 for the steak alone and then you order the sides ala cart, everything said and done it's $200.00 a person.

In the real world a little mexican place which is now closed , Rochester couldn't hold on to it, these yankees don't do mexican.
Old 08-23-2008, 07:29 PM   #11
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassboat haulin taco View Post
what is your favorite restaurant ? mine is waffle house
Alas, they don't have those out here. I got to try one in Pensacola. Good stuff. I guess it's probably better that they don't have one out here.

I like Red Robin.
DZ Akins is a good local restaraunt.
Old 08-23-2008, 07:32 PM   #12
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
DZ Akins. I haven't been there in a while. It's fantastic.
Old 08-23-2008, 08:24 PM   #13

HOOTERS. for many reasons
Old 08-23-2008, 08:29 PM   #14

pizza hut !
Old 08-23-2008, 08:43 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
can i make a list?

Mexican - San Jose (confined to central SC)
Sushi - M-Vista (single locally owned restaurant)
"home cookin" - Mr. Bunkys (single locally owned in back of a convenience store)
Fast food - Rush's or Sonic (Rush's confined to central SC)
Bar food - Bar Louie http://www.barlouieamerica.com/columbia.html
Old 08-23-2008, 09:52 PM   #16
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
DZ Akins. I haven't been there in a while. It's fantastic.
Mmmmm. Corned Beef Hash. Their's is the absolute best.

I've got so many favorite restaraunts, it's not even funny. (And yet I'm rail-thin. Thank the good Lord for a fast metabolism.)

Point Loma Seafood (another local favorite)
Lael's @ the Manchester Grand downtown. (seafood buffet every friday night - damn good food, expensive, though)
Greek Island Cafe (Seaport Village)
El Ranchito (little hole-in-the-wall shop in Poway - their flautas are amazing)
Donavan's Steakhouse (best damn steaks in the country. it's a chain, but there are only a few throughout the country)
Fin's (another local mexican place. they originally started as a senior final project at my high school - and it turned into a multi-location store throughout S.D. Now, there' only one left, sadly.)
Fuddruckers (awesome burgers)
Brett's BBQ (up here in north county - 4S Ranch - absolute best ribs on the face of the planet)

Like I said, I could go on, and on, and on, and on, and on....
Old 08-23-2008, 09:56 PM   #17
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I got beat to Hooters! I would have to say Bucca De Beppo. Great place out on the west coast.
Old 08-23-2008, 10:18 PM   #18
Chomag will become famous soon enough
Chomag's Tacoma Gallery
For me my fav places would be:

Asian - Thai Café (has the best buffet I have ever had)

Steak - 2 places actually since they are so close that I cant choose either one over the other: Texas Land & cattle co., Joe Alexander's. ( Man! my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Fast food - Wataburger,Taco Cabana, and Sonic (in that order)

Burgers - Chris Madrid's nachos and burgers (best damn burgers on the planet!)

Italian - Little Italy (gives out a free slice of their pizza for each visit which is to die for)

BBQ - Rudy's (love their sauce)

There are so many more but I'm way to hungry to think about them now
Old 08-23-2008, 10:21 PM   #19
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
olive garden,olive tree, bubba's bbq,burk's bbq, longhorn, the waldhorn(german), captain steve's, italian garden,toyo(good sushi)......a few more....will list them later.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:08 AM   #20
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
My kitchen.

I can whip up some mean ass food that will beat any restaurant. Best thing is it's open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.