Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Olive Garden Fettucine Alfredo

Old 08-26-2008, 07:23 AM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Olive Garden Fettucine Alfredo Sauce

This came off the Sauce card at OG.

Olive Garden Fettucine Alfredo Sauce

(yield almost 1 gallon)

Tblsp-Garlic Puree which you brown first.
Add 1 lb butter until melted.
Add 2 quarts heavy whipping cream
8 oz milk.
Add 1 lb Parm. cheese
Add 4 oz fontina cheese
1 teasp. salt
2 teasp. black pepper.

Stir on med-high until thickens.
Turn off heat and continue to stir.

Wha La!!

Enjoy
Old 08-26-2008, 07:28 AM   #2
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Is this the real recipe? How'd you get this? Or is this a generic recipe?
Old 08-26-2008, 07:29 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
This is EXACTALLY what they do
Old 08-26-2008, 07:30 AM   #4
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Really? How'd you score this? You work there? It looks good, I'll have to try it out.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:35 AM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
I have worked in the industry for 13 years.. I have compiled ONE HELL OF of a list/book. Stay tuned..more to come..LOL
Old 08-26-2008, 07:47 AM   #6
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
I have worked in the industry for 13 years.. I have compiled ONE HELL OF of a list/book. Stay tuned..more to come..LOL
HOT DAMN!! You're my new best friend!! Hook me up!! I love these types of recipes, restaurants are too damn expensive now, and I love to cook.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:55 AM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
HOT DAMN!! You're my new best friend!! Hook me up!! I love these types of recipes, restaurants are too damn expensive now, and I love to cook.

What do u want to know how to cook? Pick A restaurant dish you want to know how to make. And i see if I have it..

Gimme a few that YOU LOVE!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 08:02 AM   #8
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What do u want to know how to cook? Pick A restaurant dish you want to know how to make. And i see if I have it..

Gimme a few that YOU LOVE!!!
Outback Steakhouse's Ranchy sauce that they serve with the Bloomin' Onion recipe please!
Old 08-26-2008, 08:05 AM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Outback Steakhouse's Ranchy sauce that they serve with the Bloomin' Onion recipe please!
Creamy Chili Sauce:
1 pint Mayonnaise
1 pint Sour cream
1/2 Cup Chili sauce*
1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper

*Chili sauce is likely to have some chile-like ingredient — either chiles or chili powder. It also is quite likely to have onion, green pepper, sugar, vinegar, and spices
Old 08-26-2008, 08:53 AM   #10
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna know how to make good spaghetti and meatballs

I wanna know how to make a good spaghetti with meat sauce

I wanna know how to make the salmon at longhorn.

I wanna know how to make the special 7-pepper seasoning at longhorn

You know any of these secret recipes?
Old 08-26-2008, 09:05 AM   #11
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
AwESOMe!!