Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Best hot wings ever!

Old 08-26-2008, 02:14 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Best hot wings ever!

Will someone please post how to make the
BEST HOT WINGS!!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 02:25 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You can only get them in Arizona. Sorry.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:37 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Wanna know how to make them, NOT BUY THEM..
Old 08-26-2008, 02:45 PM   #4
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
Hell with wings. Buffalo shrimp are the shiznit.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:58 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hey neon........try one of these recipes man...........

Franks Hot Wing Sauce
Crushed red pepper
Black pepper
Cayenne pepper
Garlic powder
Sea salt
Flour (to thicken sauce)
Butter
Habanero seeds (only if you want it very hot) this one is from oxymaroon........and he says he just goes by taste....and im sure you can mix all this in a small pot to blend it together and get it good and hot

and here is mine ....when i make my sauce.......some of the people that like wings dont like very hot, so i use(and same as you......do it by taste).................i use franks red hot, ketchup, butter, cayenne pepper and a little steak sauce sometimes. this recipe usually works out really well.......and its not hot per say, warm and tangy rather, and i usually make it pretty thick, so after i deep fry my wings, i put them ina big bowl and pour the sauce over them and works out pretty good.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:03 PM   #6
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
dr munchies Myrtle Beach sc
Old 10-01-2008, 10:42 PM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post

Franks Hot Wing Sauce
Crushed red pepper
Black pepper
Cayenne pepper
Garlic powder
Sea salt
Flour (to thicken sauce)
Butter
Habanero seeds (only if you want it very hot) this one is from oxymaroon........and he says he just goes by taste....and im sure you can mix all this in a small pot to blend it together and get it good and hot

and here is mine ....when i make my sauce.......some of the people that like wings dont like very hot, so i use(and same as you......do it by taste).................i use franks red hot, ketchup, butter, cayenne pepper and a little steak sauce sometimes. this recipe usually works out really well.......and its not hot per say, warm and tangy rather, and i usually make it pretty thick, so after i deep fry my wings, i put them ina big bowl and pour the sauce over them and works out pretty good.
I'm so trying that this weekend!
Old 10-01-2008, 10:44 PM   #8
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Damn Straight
Old 10-01-2008, 11:14 PM   #9
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonh View Post
Hell with wings. Buffalo shrimp are the shiznit.

Yes Buffalo Shrimp are awesome! I like the hooters ones.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:16 PM   #10
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Franks Hot Wing Sauce
Crushed red pepper
Black pepper
Cayenne pepper
Garlic powder
Sea salt
Flour (to thicken sauce)
Butter

Hell yeah! Frank's is the only way to go. I keep that sauce in my frig at all times. Great on scrambled eggs!
Old 10-01-2008, 11:48 PM   #11
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Franks Hot Wing Sauce
Crushed red pepper
Black pepper
Cayenne pepper
Garlic powder
Sea salt
Flour (to thicken sauce)
Butter

My Gawd...is that suicide sauce?

I love wings but not that hot!! I love the wings at our local bar called Cafe Chuckles! Mmmm yummy!! And I get them X-hot!