Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

awesome milkshakes!!!!!

Old 08-31-2008, 07:13 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up awesome milkshakes!!!!!

made this the other night.....damn good too!!!

half a carton of vanilla ice cream....i used breyers
4 Reese cups
3 big ol spoons of creamy peanut butter.......add more if you want
add all in blender, then fill about half way up with milk, blend up really good, then put in the freezer for about 5 minutes!!! enjoy!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 07:14 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'm making this right now.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:15 PM   #3
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
ill get on it tomorrow. out of groceries
Old 08-31-2008, 07:16 PM   #4
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
I've suddenly got the urge for a large Frosty. And Wendy's closed. Damn.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:17 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I'm making this right now.
let me know what ya think brotha!!!! i loved them, but then again, i love reese's and peanut butter too!!
Old 08-31-2008, 07:17 PM   #6
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thought they were open late night. like midnight??
Old 08-31-2008, 07:17 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
thought they were open late night. like midnight??
some of the wendy's that i have seen close early on sundays.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:18 PM   #8
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
let me know what ya think brotha!!!! i loved them, but then again, i love reese's and peanut butter too!!

Will do my man!
Old 08-31-2008, 07:18 PM   #9

oh yeah family time and all. thats important too i reckon
Old 08-31-2008, 09:50 PM   #10

They look anything like this brother? They came out great.

Old 08-31-2008, 09:59 PM   #11
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Im going to have to try this tacomaman!! Wife likes the sound of it.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:14 PM   #12

Quote:
They look anything like this brother? They came out great.

exactly man!!!! damn them things are good!!!! i drank damn near a whole pitcher of them last night!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:14 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Im going to have to try this tacomaman!! Wife like the sound of it.
hey socal....when ya'll do try it, let me know what ya think!!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:15 PM   #14

It washed down those wings quite well.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:16 PM   #15
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
If I didn't just finish a huge bowl of cookie dough ice cream - I'd try this.

There's always tomorrow night.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:23 PM   #16

Quote:
It washed down those wings quite well.
damn right!!! i love wings too!! in fact, im hungry as hell right now.....wish i had about 20 hot and tangy wings!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:28 PM   #17

When I make my road trip across the country we'll grab some, and whip up some of these shakes!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:32 PM   #18

Quote:
When I make my road trip across the country we'll grab some, and whip up some of these shakes!
works for me bro!!!!!

im always down for wings and shakes.......and ALWAYS down for beer!!!!

hell.....i just like eating!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:53 PM   #19
350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

350TacoZilla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 350TacoZilla
lol I have done these before... I love peanut butter lol my normal snack if I'm up late is peanut butter and jelly sandwichs.... which BTW you can take and doo your peanut butter milkshakes but add a bit of your favorite jelly ...and bam peanut butter and jelly milkshakes
Old 08-31-2008, 10:59 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 350TacoZilla View Post
lol I have done these before... I love peanut butter lol my normal snack if I'm up late is peanut butter and jelly sandwichs.... which BTW you can take and doo your peanut butter milkshakes but add a bit of your favorite jelly ...and bam peanut butter and jelly milkshakes
havent tried that yet........but i think im gonna try it tomorrow though!!