Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

so what kind of coffee does everyone drink?

Old 03-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #41
The Lone Wolf of TW!
Ninja is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
Ninja's Tacoma Gallery
At Home: Yuban Dark Roast or Cafe Bustelo

On the Road: QT Columbia Supremo or French Roast

Both Black.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:39 PM   #42
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-03-2011, 06:39 PM   #43
Dedicated Crew Chief
AKTacoma has a spectacular aura aboutAKTacoma has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chris
AKTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I like my coffee the way I like my women, big, black, and strong..

LOL not really, but this stuff is damn tasty!
Old 03-03-2011, 06:48 PM   #44
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Folgers from 8am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday, Sat. and Sun am. Miller Lite the rest of the time.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:49 PM   #45
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
Starbucks. White Chocolate Mocha.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:52 PM   #46
I will gladly pay you on Tuesday...
the arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to behold

the arkitect's Tacoma Gallery
It's all about Katz coffee, It's the first thing I do when I get out of bed.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:52 PM   #47
Hookit on fonix rilly fer mee
Bushmaster is just really niceBushmaster is just really niceBushmaster is just really niceBushmaster is just really niceBushmaster is just really nice

Bushmaster's Tacoma Gallery
I like MJB , but i can't seem to find it on the east coast
Old 03-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #48
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
sorry but that sounds too uppity to me. i do enjoy fresh roasted/ground coffee theres a place in town called mavericks, best coffee ever, just too expensive and not as convenient
so you like good coffee too? welcome to uppitytown!
Old 03-03-2011, 07:00 PM   #49
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Dutch Bros, starbucks, insomnia, etc...
Old 03-03-2011, 07:10 PM   #50
flyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to all

Name: Zach
flyingface's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport11 View Post
Starbucks. White Chocolate Mocha.

Pretty sure that's not coffee...
Old 03-03-2011, 07:24 PM   #51
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Big Buzz by Awake is my favorite. Its a local roaster.

Dunkin Donuts works too when I'm in a hurry.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:31 PM   #52
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Black for sure, no folgers/maxwell. I like the grocery store brand flavors or some Pikes Place Roast but it's too expensive; hence the grocery brand. Still haven't tried Dunkin. And maybe on a rare Sunday I'll go to Starbucks and get a Caramel macchiato :limpwrist: just saying, it's happened the past two sundays. MUST....BREAK....CYCLE
Old 03-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #54
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Whatever, with a lot of french vanilla cream and suger.
Phuck yea dude, cept I like Medium Roast Folgers with french vanilla cream and sugar.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:03 PM   #55
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08bluetacoma View Post
Tim Hortons!
Only the best!
Old 03-03-2011, 08:10 PM   #56
reynosa1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreynosa1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreynosa1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreynosa1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreynosa1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreynosa1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreynosa1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreynosa1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreynosa1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreynosa1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreynosa1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
reynosa1's Tacoma Gallery
nescafe
Old 03-03-2011, 08:18 PM   #57
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by reynosa1 View Post
nescafe
what's up with your username? Last name, or birthplace? ...Or neither?
Old 03-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #58
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
whatever the shit they serve at 7-11 is

if i home brew ... folgers.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:22 PM   #59
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
sorry but that sounds too uppity to me. i do enjoy fresh roasted/ground coffee theres a place in town called mavericks, best coffee ever, just too expensive and not as convenient
Mavericks is good! They used to have a drive-thru in Tulare I used to go to about 3 times a week but since they closed I've only been to the Visalia store a couple times.

I usually just brew Folgers or Maxwell House at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
I absolutely hate Dutch Bros. They have a couple in Northern CA and I have never had a decent cup of coffee from them.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:40 PM   #60
What am I supposed to put in this box?
ninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: Classified
Name: Mario
ninja28's Tacoma Gallery
my everyday coffee - home brewed every morning. served w/ a little coffee-mate Cinnamon vanilla

another everyday choice

my seasonal favorite