Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Cigars!!!

Old 05-09-2011, 08:23 AM   #21
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
well i don't smoke them much at!! like i have had 1 on Halloween. about a week ago and some other times. so like 5. and i just walked down by are barn and had one. it was a swisher sweet cream. pretty good. i like the black and mild too. and mom and dad don't know! they found one a few months ago when i had one in the hot tube and i said it was a friends. lol
Old 05-09-2011, 08:35 AM   #22
ojro11 is on a distinguished road
Name: oscar
ojro11's Tacoma Gallery
THE BEST ONE PARTAGAS III GENERETION OR THE 4. LITTLE EXPENSIVE BUT TRY THE BEST.cASE OF 20 FOR ABOT $400.00
Old 05-24-2011, 09:46 AM   #23
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i found these. and there really good!

had one that my friend had a few weeks ago. and got me some last night and had one
Old 05-24-2011, 09:47 AM   #24
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Peach Optimos or Grape Swishers!!
Old 05-24-2011, 09:51 AM   #25
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
Peach Optimos or Grape Swishers!!
i remember smoking those back in high school. inhaled a grape swisher sweet cause i didn't know you werent supposed to lol. felt like a grape razor blades were cutting my lungs open haha. me and some friends will get whatever $5 romeo and juilets they have at J.R.'s for a poker night sometime, but thats about it. if i want to smoke, i just buy cigs lol.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:03 AM   #26
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
I am also a big fan of Romeo & Julieta 1875s. They are my primary smoke. On weekends I enjoy La Gloria Cubana Serie R #7s. They are a terrific 2 hour smoke. Another brand I have recently been hooked on is the H. Upman Vintage Cameroons.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:17 PM   #27
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
im not sure we're all on the same page
Old 05-24-2011, 04:19 PM   #28
Rev720 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
Rev720's Tacoma Gallery
I like the gongee brand from Jamica Yah man!!!
Old 05-24-2011, 04:21 PM   #29

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev720 View Post
I like the gongee brand from Jamica Yah man!!!
there ya go. we're on the same page!!!
Old 05-24-2011, 09:02 PM   #30
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
I like the Romeo y Juliet 1875's as well. 5 vegas classic, monte cristo, rocky patel vintage 1992, Trinidad maduro.

I really like the nicaragua cigars. Nice and smooth and don't have too much of a bite to them.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:13 PM   #31
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Currently in my humidor:
- G2 (no idea what brand)
- Rocky Patel R4
- Park Avenue 44
- Olivia G Series
- Vegas 5 Gold
- Bahia Blu
Old 05-24-2011, 09:33 PM   #32
Doomsday Squad
Swwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the rough

Swwacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Swwacoma
Some favorites: Gurkas, Acid, Padron (specifically 1964's), La Traviata...can't really go wrong with Arturo Fuentes either though.

I was at a concert tailgating and the guy next to us had a whole box of Hammer and Sickle cigars. It's a newer brand, but it was a damn good smoke. He told me he was friends with the owner and that they were slowly introducing them. If you can find em; smoke em.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:35 PM   #33
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Tonight I had a Berger & Argenti "Mooch". It's a pretty mild cigar made with Nicaraguan filler. Has kind of a peppery flavor to it. Not too expensive but burned evenly and easy draw. I really enjoyed it and recommend it if you like mild to medium bodied cigars.

I didn't take this pic, but I like the newspaper like wrapper around the foot.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:58 PM   #34
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Smoking a Davidoff Aniversario No. 3 right now. Smooth as silk and worth every frickin' penny.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:04 PM   #35
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
i found these. and there really good!

had one that my friend had a few weeks ago. and got me some last night and had one
only thing those are good for is breaking down and rolling a blunt.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:03 AM   #36
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't smoked for a cigar for almost 2 years, but I was also a fan of the Rocky Patel's, specifically the vintage 1992. Gurka's were good. My favorite was a Black Pearl (I have the ring in my humidor but cant remember which one right now)
Old 06-01-2011, 03:45 AM   #37
TACSNOW is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
TACSNOW's Tacoma Gallery
Just getting into cigars. Like to smoke them when im golfing or drinking a scotch on the rocks. Looking for tips on good smokes that are not too spendy. Looks like a lot of people like the Romeo y Julietta's. I'll keep my eyes pealed.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:17 AM   #38
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACSNOW View Post
Just getting into cigars. Like to smoke them when im golfing or drinking a scotch on the rocks. Looking for tips on good smokes that are not too spendy. Looks like a lot of people like the Romeo y Julietta's. I'll keep my eyes pealed.
R&Js are a good bet but my bargain cigar right now is Perdomo Champagne, a Robusto or Churchill for ~$5-6.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:47 AM   #39
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
I get mine from CigarsInternational.com. They have weekly and monthly sales that can't be beat. Devil's Weed was the last sale i bought from. Since I had one before, I bought two bundles.
Alec bradley MAXX and AVO are my favs, but too damn expensive.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:51 AM   #40
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytower View Post
I get mine from CigarsInternational.com. They have weekly and monthly sales that can't be beat. Devil's Weed was the last sale i bought from. Since I had one before, I bought two bundles.
Alec bradley MAXX and AVO are my favs, but too damn expensive.

Check out Thomspon's- the largest mail order cigar operation in the world. They have cheap 'everyday' cigars, as well as high end stuff on sale all the time.

They have awesome samplers/bundles, which are good cuz they let you try several higher end cigars to see what you like before you spend $80-125 a box.