Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Cigars!!!

Old 01-21-2012, 04:56 PM   #121
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
cohibas. nuff said!
Old 01-21-2012, 04:59 PM   #122
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpneely View Post
cohibas. nuff said!
im gonna try to get one for my birthday in February. im new so i got a lot of catching up to do lol
Old 01-21-2012, 05:00 PM   #123
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
im gonna try to get one for my birthday in February. im new so i got a lot of catching up to do lol
theyre a solid cigar. but if i smoke my favorite thing to smoke is a damn hookah. you just cant beat it.. (well on here you cant)
Old 01-21-2012, 05:03 PM   #124
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpneely View Post
theyre a solid cigar. but if i smoke my favorite thing to smoke is a damn hookah. you just cant beat it.. (well on here you cant)
lol i got a few hookah bars around me and went to one for the first time the other night. it was pretty good. i loved the peach but the coal was to hot for the first hour and messed up the bowl but after it cooled down it was very smooth
Old 01-21-2012, 05:05 PM   #125

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
lol i got a few hookah bars around me and went to one for the first time the other night. it was pretty good. i loved the peach but the coal was to hot for the first hour and messed up the bowl but after it cooled down it was very smooth
yea my favorite is the the apricot. but its just so damn smooth and hits the spot everytime.
Old 01-21-2012, 05:28 PM   #126
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i think i’m going to try and get some to go to a hookah bar late friday night. (the 27th) because the 28th is my birthday. and i never smoked one. so i thought i could turn 20 the best way i can legally. lol than prob snowboard the rest of the weekend.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:42 PM   #128
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
got my first good ones today and a cutter because i did not have one. got a HELIX Tubular and a laguna.(i think thats how it’s spelled) me and a friend smoked it in the mall parking lot. lol cutter works great!

edit: Colibri cutter [url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/226607/cat/500][/url
Old 05-27-2012, 12:31 AM   #129
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
My two favorite cigars are Ave Maria and San Lotano, both by A. J. Fernandez.