LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Cigars!!!

Old 03-07-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
TexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud of

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
Cigars!!!

I noticed their wasnít a cigar thread on here so I thought I would start one. I thought we could share are favorite brands, flavors, time and locations to smoke. Iíll start it off. I like Romeo y Julieta 1875, I like to smoke on a cool, clear evening with my gf and a good cup of coffee.

What about yall?
Old 03-07-2011, 06:11 PM   #3
austinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
austinstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Rockey Patel Decade on my patio with a ice cold Shiner Bock
Old 03-07-2011, 06:21 PM   #4
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAggie View Post
I noticed their wasnít a cigar thread on here so I thought I would start one. I thought we could share are favorite brands, flavors, time and locations to smoke. Iíll start it off. I like Romeo y Julieta 1875, I like to smoke on a cool, clear evening with my gf and a good cup of coffee.

What about yall?

Have you tried the Romeo y Julieta Havana blend?....Greatness
Old 03-07-2011, 06:23 PM   #5
maju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired
maju's Tacoma Gallery
Arturo Fuente 858 maduro
Old 03-07-2011, 06:24 PM   #6
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
second for the Acid line..I havent had a cigar in a while.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:24 PM   #7
TexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud ofTexAggie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skb7527 View Post
Have you tried the Romeo y Julieta Havana blend?....Greatness
I'll have to try them!! Thanks for the suggestion!
Old 03-07-2011, 06:26 PM   #8
GrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Paratrooper
Name: Andy
GrayTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Cohiba.......
Old 03-07-2011, 07:09 PM   #10
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Flor de Dominguez, slow and smooth. yummy!
Old 03-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #11
MMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Michael
MMazz365's Tacoma Gallery
Smoked a big fat rocky patel today. very nice and smooth.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:27 PM   #12
Rbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the rough

Name: Richard
Rbohno's Tacoma Gallery
Casa Magna Oscura
Romeo y Julietta Habana Reserve
El Rico Habana
Monte Cristo

I smoke either by the by a camp fire out back or in my man cave

Attached Thumbnails
Cigars!!!-man-cave.jpg  
Old 03-07-2011, 07:33 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbohno View Post
Casa Magna Oscura
Romeo y Julietta Habana Reserve
El Rico Habana
Monte Cristo

I smoke either by the by a camp fire out back or in my man cave

NICE!!!
Old 03-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #14
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Favorite brands, Gurka, 5 vegas, CAO, And Graycliff. sittin on the dock with a double Crown Royal Black.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:49 PM   #15
brianh is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
brianh's Tacoma Gallery
I actually dont smoke but I was able to vist The Perdomo cigar factory in Esteli Nicaragua this past summer. Everything was made by hand.( I have video) it was incredible! If you ever get a chance try a Perdomo Fresca. I bought 50 at the factory for only 80.00 U.S dollars. ( for friends and famliy) Freshly rolled! The place smelled great!
Old 03-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #16
Rbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the rough

Name: Richard
Rbohno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAggie View Post
NICE!!!
Thanks TexAggie,

Wife and I were born and raised in Houston area, been in NC for 5 years love it but ready to move back home.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:05 PM   #18
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
I was smoking cigars for a little while last fall. Don't know too much about all the different brands but the ones I liked were Onyx Reserve Robusto, Punch, CAO Gold and Gold Maduro.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:44 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbohno View Post
Thanks TexAggie,

Wife and I were born and raised in Houston area, been in NC for 5 years love it but ready to move back home.
Ya I kinda know how you feel. One summer I went to Boston and after 3 weeks I was more then ready to get back to Texas.
I was born and raised in Amarillo, moved to College Station for school. I have family in Spring, Midland/Odessa, DFW and my parents are still in Amarillo so I get around TX quite a bit.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:49 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianh View Post

Heres a pic
Thats really cool that you got to tour the place. Wish I was there!!