Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Foodies BS Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #5941
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Yup. Croutons, french toast, PB & J sammiches are high on my list of foods I miss and haven't found a good GF substitute for.
I used to eat salads all of the time and then sort of didn't eat them a lot for a good year because it just wasn't the same without croutons! But I've found that if I add in something crunchy I can deal with a crouton-less salad. Almonds or walnuts, radishes, carrot slices...
Green peppers and red peppers for me. I'm going to start figuring out my own breads soon, but I won't be using rice or potato flour
Old 04-10-2013, 04:09 PM   #5943
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery

I haven't had a steak in a while
Old 04-10-2013, 04:11 PM   #5944
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Yup. Croutons, french toast, PB & J sammiches are high on my list of foods I miss and haven't found a good GF substitute for.
I used to eat salads all of the time and then sort of didn't eat them a lot for a good year because it just wasn't the same without croutons! But I've found that if I add in something crunchy I can deal with a crouton-less salad. Almonds or walnuts, radishes, carrot slices...
i use wheat thins as sub for crutons,
egg whites, fat free milk, sugar free syrup and cooking spray for french toast
natrual PB and walden farm strawberry spread for PBJ
Old 04-10-2013, 04:11 PM   #5945
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
Flank steak!

Gezuz how many oz is that
Old 04-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #5947
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
i use wheat thins as sub for crutons,
egg whites, fat free milk, sugar free syrup and cooking spray for french toast
natrual PB and walden farm strawberry spread for PBJ
We dont eat glutens, thats why we say that
Old 04-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #5948

Air Force:
Also, just made a delicious stir fry. Forgot pics. Used left over ny strip, coconut oil, sirracha, hot sauce, garlic, cumin and an assortment of veggies. Let the heat from the sirracha cook out with the garlic...
Old 04-10-2013, 07:30 PM   #5949
pkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Pete
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
Everything looks great, and no, I'm not adopting anybody

I don't even know what to call this... but, it's basically just grilled chicken inside a baked potato topped with tomato sauce and cheese, all melted down nicely, with a spinach and tomato salad on the side.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:48 PM   #5950
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery

pulled pork made in the crockpot(dry) because I live in an apartment and can not have a smoker, with a homemade apple bbq sauce and colelslaw (homemade dressing) on a fresh kaiser bun
Old 04-12-2013, 02:49 PM   #5951
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkjr View Post
Everything looks great, and no, I'm not adopting anybody

I don't even know what to call this... but, it's basically just grilled chicken inside a baked potato topped with tomato sauce and cheese, all melted down nicely, with a spinach and tomato salad on the side.
that looks soo good!!
Old 04-12-2013, 07:32 PM   #5952
Blue Barchetta
FuzzyRuttin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russ
FuzzyRuttin's Tacoma Gallery
I love this thread, as an outside stalker and semi-participant... MTgirl, a salad never made me salivate like that... Lusetacos flank stank, what's the Homer Simpson term for aaauuuuhhhg... pulled pork from futuretacoowner, DEE-LISH. I was about to make a very simple family recipe called "goup" n thought I'd take pics along the way, but now I'm so humbly ashamed! There is so much more life to live, and food is #1 esp with a good paring. If i am so bold i may reveal my pink underbelly
Old 04-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #5953
Blue Barchetta

I'm the guy with the weird mushroom butt, but these were the pics I was really looking for

Foodies thread, right?

Like, all family, right? Pics of my goup coming up.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:24 PM   #5954
Blue Barchetta

Un-edited:

Enjoy!
Old 04-12-2013, 08:58 PM   #5955
pkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
Andrew - Good looking meal you put together there! And, thanks for the compliment on mine.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:04 PM   #5956
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
easter lunch at the granparents place.

Old 04-12-2013, 09:36 PM   #5957
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Andrew, in San Diego, that looks awesome!
Old 04-13-2013, 03:21 PM   #5958
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Cherry wood smoked yard bird...

Old 04-13-2013, 03:37 PM   #5960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
Cherry wood smoked yard bird...

Products Discussed in this Thread