Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Foodies BS Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #6722
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Paleo diet still trucking. Went out tonight & had a salad & Ahi tuna grilled. Did drink a Bowmore. Approaching 40 lbs down since May but I'm hard core craving a Taco Bell volcano burrito, lol.
Old 09-23-2013, 04:13 PM   #6724
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
to whom ever recommended the food saver vacuum packer thing
thank you I am lovin this thing
I vacuum pack everything...........
just made like 20 bags for my trip this week......wooooooot
Old 09-24-2013, 07:13 AM   #6725
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post

That's a lot of tomatoes!
Old 09-24-2013, 07:37 AM   #6726
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I have been wanting to get one of these so i can stock up on meat when it is on sale with out it getting freezer burned!!!

So i put it on my wedding reg lol!
Old 09-24-2013, 08:31 AM   #6727
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your welcome.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:51 AM   #6730
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
^That looks good!!!
X2!! Simple but looks good!!
Old 09-27-2013, 10:34 AM   #6735
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
Thanks! Just trying to enjoy the last of the local tomatoes. It was a good year.
I hear yah. Its getting pretty chilly out here so my tomato plant has slowed down a lot these past few days and looks like the season might be over for me.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:42 AM   #6736
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
That time of year again for soup. Xaks this recipe is awesome.

Old 09-28-2013, 10:47 AM   #6737
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post

Your wife leaves for a couple of days and you head for the kitchen...hmmm...

But yes, it is that time of year. I have a turkey breast thawing out now. Will be turning that into some turkey rice soup later today
Old 09-28-2013, 10:50 AM   #6738
Cranky & often armed sysadmin
Xaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Xaks
Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post

I can't tell you how pleased I am to hear that

I love sharing my food out with people...that soup has been a grand-slam home run in every single instance I've made it and shared it. Not once has any ever come back unfinished.

The more, the merrier! Make a triple batch and take a bunch to work is what I do, I use those single-serve soup tupperware things you get with chinese takeout and fill a half-dozen and just leave them in the fridge at work with little post-its on them that say 'free to good home'.

They usually disappear in a day!
Old 09-28-2013, 10:59 AM   #6739
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Your wife leaves for a couple of days and you head for the kitchen...hmmm...

But yes, it is that time of year. I have a turkey breast thawing out now. Will be turning that into some turkey rice soup later today
I'm a big boy, I gotta eat somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaks View Post
I can't tell you how pleased I am to hear that

I love sharing my food out with people...that soup has been a grand-slam home run in every single instance I've made it and shared it. Not once has any ever come back unfinished.

The more, the merrier! Make a triple batch and take a bunch to work is what I do, I use those single-serve soup tupperware things you get with chinese takeout and fill a half-dozen and just leave them in the fridge at work with little post-its on them that say 'free to good home'.

They usually disappear in a day!
My oldest doesn't like it so I'm making it while he is gone. I'll package it up in single servings and freeze it for lunches.

I made one small change you might like. I added chopped green and red peppers.
Old 09-28-2013, 05:31 PM   #6740
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
bowl #3 of the soup. The longer it sits the better it gets.

Products Discussed in this Thread