Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Foodies BS Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2013, 07:38 PM   #6741
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I don't come on TW too much anymore.

If you feel like it, follow me on instagram for lots of food pics. (Many dog and gun pics too.)

@ryanjboutin
Old 09-28-2013, 08:42 PM   #6742
pkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Pete
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
Everything looks good up there!

Ryan - I'm not on Instagram... but I'll poke around see what it's about.

I'm in the middle of a move... ugh... so home cooking has been/will be limited for another couple of weeks. I did have time tonight to fix a quick burger... just the way I like it.
Old 09-28-2013, 08:43 PM   #6743
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking burger Pete! ^^^ I know how it is when moving...I just moved a few weeks ago and I still havent unpacked everything yet!
Old 09-28-2013, 09:04 PM   #6744
pkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Thanks, LT! Congrats on your move! You'll settle in soon. My big day is still a week away... I think I'm ready for the movers?!? Prolly not!
Old 09-29-2013, 01:11 AM   #6745
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkjr View Post
^^^ Thanks, LT! Congrats on your move! You'll settle in soon. My big day is still a week away... I think I'm ready for the movers?!? Prolly not!
Thanks! Yeah I'm slowly settling in and getting used to the place. I only moved like 1 block away so its wasnt that bad. How far are you moving?
Old 09-29-2013, 09:20 PM   #6746
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Moving 20 miles, back into the city of Phoenix. This is a very good move for me, and I'm excited and happy it's happening.

Quick break in the action tonight... cranberry walnut bagel, two fried eggs, two tomato slices, and lots of salt/pepper.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:33 PM   #6749
toyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Darrell
toyotaman29's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, all the meals look great.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:51 PM   #6750
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, Dennis! I never put pepper on tomato slices until you mentioned it.... tried it, liked it, and also liked how it looked for the camera.

Looks like you've been busy cooking!
Old 10-02-2013, 06:53 PM   #6751
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
Quick meal for fuel. 1/3 lb burger with egg and tomato, and about a 1/2 lb of mixed fresh fruit. Now, back to packing boxes! Ugh!
Old 10-02-2013, 07:29 PM   #6752
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkjr View Post
Quick meal for fuel. 1/3 lb burger with egg and tomato, and about a 1/2 lb of mixed fresh fruit. Now, back to packing boxes! Ugh!
Looks good! Moving always sucks. Carry on!
Old 10-03-2013, 12:00 PM   #6753
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Tonight's dinner, a spin on macaroni and cheese. 2 lb of fettucini 1 lg of asiago cheese grated and a nice bunch thyme of chopped nice. After maixing the cooked noodles with the cheese and thyme put it in a baking dish, bake for 30 to 45 minutes so the cheese gets nice and golden brown. I was going to add broccoli but I forgot. I will just roast them with garlic and parmesan as a side..pics to follow.

Old 10-03-2013, 07:54 PM   #6754
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Really wanting a stone oven or building an actual pizza stone oven. What would be better? This http://www.cabelas.com/product/Campi...3Bcat104276880 or an actual pizza stone oven? How much would it be to build a whole stone oven?
Old 10-03-2013, 09:58 PM   #6755
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Made pickled beets tonight after hitting the farmers market.

Old 10-04-2013, 10:29 AM   #6757
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
^ But that's just me. What do they taste like?
you've never tasted them, but you're willing to make an assumption? they taste like a cucumber pickle. better. earthier.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:31 AM   #6758
Cranky & often armed sysadmin
Xaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Xaks
Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
you've never tasted them, but your willing to make an assumption?
I was force-fed beets as a kid and HATED them.

But, I also hated yams back then, and I've tried them recently and quite enjoyed them when my daughter cooked 'em up.

So, I'd try them before deciding if I still had them on my shit list
Old 10-04-2013, 10:45 AM   #6759
i was force fed eggplant as a kid. had nightmares.

now that i can cook them, i love them. my mom just destroyed them.

crazy how our taste changes with age. as a kid i took a sip of scotch and almost yacked..now i love the stuff.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:20 PM   #6760
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
you've never tasted them, but you're willing to make an assumption? they taste like a cucumber pickle. better. earthier.
I hate beets so yeah. lol

Products Discussed in this Thread