Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Foodies BS Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2014, 06:57 AM   #7081
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR52012 View Post
How do you cook the pork with apples and onions??
Season up your pork. You could use bone-in chops too or even pork tenderloin. Sear them until just about done then remove them from the pan to rest. Then add in the apples and onions (onions slightly smaller cut than the apple because it takes a little more cooking). Saute them pretty hard and scratch up all the seared pork goodness. Add a tablespoon of butter or so near the end and brown it up good, then I just deglazed with some apple juice and reduced it down for a minute, turned it off and add the chops back in for a minute AND DONE!

Old 01-28-2014, 07:49 AM   #7082
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds sooooooo good, i am making this this week! with maybe some mashd taters... What do you eat for your side with it?
Old 01-28-2014, 09:07 AM   #7083
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR52012 View Post
Sounds sooooooo good, i am making this this week! with maybe some mashd taters... What do you eat for your side with it?
I wanted mashed taters but made some rice pilaf, broccoli and carrots with some olive oil.

Old 02-04-2014, 08:19 PM   #7086
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody make anything good?

Hunting seasons should be coming to a close soon, right?

Old 02-04-2014, 08:21 PM   #7087
Cranky & often armed sysadmin
Xaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Xaks
Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
I usually only post something when I either try something new and fuck it up royally, or try something different and sorta succeed.

I don't imagine you guys need any more descriptions of the same damned soup I make once a month or so
Old 02-04-2014, 08:23 PM   #7088
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaks View Post
I usually only post something when I either try something new and fuck it up royally, or try something different and sorta succeed.

I don't imagine you guys need any more descriptions of the same damned soup I make once a month or so
Jazz it up!
Old 02-05-2014, 07:41 AM   #7089
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I just always forget to take pictures.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:45 AM   #7091
Cranky & often armed sysadmin
Xaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Xaks
Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
makin' beef stroganoff tonight with the GF... going to be DELICIOUS!
One of my favorite dishes to make

Expensive per plate cost but DAMN it is tasty!
Old 02-05-2014, 09:27 AM   #7092
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeKay21 View Post
I just always forget to take pictures.
Same here, or my wife is in the kitchen and gives me the "you are crazy" look when I take pictures - she does not understand the posting of food pictures on a truck forum thing
Old 02-05-2014, 09:56 AM   #7093
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boerseun View Post
Same here, or my wife is in the kitchen and gives me the "you are crazy" look when I take pictures - she does not understand the posting of food pictures on a truck forum thing
Just tell her it's in the off-topic section.

She should understand you want to "show off her amazing culinary skills."
Old 02-05-2014, 10:23 AM   #7095
Mob parking lots.

Mmmmm dat fat cap!

I wish I had time to learn how to make roasts and things like that.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:15 AM   #7097
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
Nonsense! It's easy!
I'd like to try a pot roast in my cast iron sometime.

I really want to make a beef wellington, even though I've never had one. (I hate mustard.)
Old 02-05-2014, 11:35 AM   #7098
Central Scrutinizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I'd like to try a pot roast in my cast iron sometime.

I really want to make a beef wellington, even though I've never had one. (I hate mustard.)
Heeeyyyy, you're the boss. Make it how you want!

Old 02-05-2014, 03:38 PM   #7100
Mob parking lots.

Looks friggin bomb.

Products Discussed in this Thread