Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Foodies BS Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-02-2014, 07:22 PM   #7641
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaks View Post
look up, hoss
Old 06-02-2014, 07:39 PM   #7642
Cranky & often armed sysadmin
Xaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Xaks
Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
Clear your browser cache and reboot.

I asked him basically the same thing, He responded in the thread with the ingredient list.

If you can't see it, you have a corrupted or over-full browser cache or somesuch and need to clean up.

A good way to do so is download & run CCleaner. You can also go into your browser of choice's settings and manually blow out your cache.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:22 PM   #7643
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeKay21 View Post
Look at post 7638.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:30 PM   #7644
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Look at post 7638.
Got it! I must have missed that post haha, thanks!
Old 06-06-2014, 03:40 PM   #7645
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
why did my ribeyes taste like hamburger?
Old 06-06-2014, 04:10 PM   #7646
Xaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
why did my ribeyes taste like hamburger?
Can you elaborate please?
Old 06-06-2014, 04:50 PM   #7647
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Can you elaborate please?
Bought three ribeyes from a grocery store. The kind in the Styrofoam tray. I grilled them outside on the gas grill and all three tasted like hamburger meat. Had to douse them with A-1 to hide the taste.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:55 PM   #7648

Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
Bought three ribeyes from a grocery store. The kind in the Styrofoam tray. I grilled them outside on the gas grill and all three tasted like hamburger meat. Had to douse them with A-1 to hide the taste.
That sounds like exceedingly suspect beef. Either old/bad cuts or mis-labeled.

I'd go back to the store and take the matter up...nicely...with the butcher. Someone dun fucked up.
Old 06-06-2014, 05:15 PM   #7649
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Funny. Just got done eating a ribeye. Tasted great. Just some salt & butter on during the rest after 90 seconds on the grill per side.
Old 06-06-2014, 05:30 PM   #7650

Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
Funny. Just got done eating a ribeye. Tasted great. Just some salt & butter on during the rest after 90 seconds on the grill per side.
The Delmonico is, IMHO, the best steak period. I'll take that simply grilled bu someone that knows their shit over a Filet any day of the week.
Old 06-07-2014, 04:07 PM   #7651

Quote:
That sounds like exceedingly suspect beef. Either old/bad cuts or mis-labeled.

I'd go back to the store and take the matter up...nicely...with the butcher. Someone dun fucked up.

I sent them an e-mail will provide their answer should they respond.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:28 AM   #7652
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Think I will leave this here for you to drool over.

But Seriously, hope everyone has a great Sunday and are doing something you like to do.

Old 06-08-2014, 08:53 AM   #7653
george3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
george3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Think I will leave this here for you to drool over.

But Seriously, hope everyone has a great Sunday and are doing something you like to do.

Blueberries or raspberries ? Which ever - save me a serving - I'll be in B'mo next week. Thanks.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:13 AM   #7654
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
recipe????
Old 06-08-2014, 01:14 PM   #7655
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
And here is dinner from last night!

Old 06-08-2014, 01:42 PM   #7656

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR52012 View Post
And here is dinner from last night!

we call them beaver pizzas. My wife went to highschool where the mascot was a beaver and she said they had these in the cafeteria all the time.
Old 06-08-2014, 01:48 PM   #7657
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Ive always called them English muffin pizzas, my mom use to make them for me when I was a kid.
Old 06-08-2014, 01:52 PM   #7658

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR52012 View Post
Ive always called them English muffin pizzas, my mom use to make them for me when I was a kid.

Ya my mom made them too. My wife bless her heart just can't quite make em as good as mom did.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:12 PM   #7659
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, its crazy how you can have the recipe and follow it to the "T" and it just not taste that "right" way.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:50 PM   #7660

Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
Recipes are really more like guidelines

Wrap night at the Xaks household. Too bad you can't see the fresh grated sharp cheddar on the bottom

Products Discussed in this Thread