Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Foodies BS Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2014, 01:53 PM   #7681
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Picked this up for Amazon and it arrived this morning.

Great book. Use it all the time.

I love the new girl, Yvonne ! Super cute.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:07 PM   #7682
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
chiropractor must have done one heck of a job
Maintenance at this point in time. Still working on a very old injury to the muscles on the left side of the lower back. The therapy also keeps the arthritis of the lower spinal column in check.
Old 06-11-2014, 06:19 PM   #7684
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^looks good!
Especially since it is after 9:00 and I haven't had supper yet
Old 06-11-2014, 08:57 PM   #7685
pkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Pete
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
This relationship thing is working out pretty well for me! Here's the dinner my girlfriend made tonight. Thick cut pork chop slow baked in the oven topped with mushrooms, served with snap peas, pasta and a nice side salad. It was better than the pic shows!
Old 06-12-2014, 07:37 AM   #7686
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^^ looks great!
Old 06-12-2014, 08:28 AM   #7687
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boerseun View Post
^^^ looks great!
X2!
Old 06-12-2014, 09:27 AM   #7688
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Maintenance at this point in time. Still working on a very old injury to the muscles on the left side of the lower back. The therapy also keeps the arthritis of the lower spinal column in check.
ok, I have arthritis in l4 and l5 Ibuprofen helps as much as anything and elevating my legs above my waist for even 30 seconds flares it up. I need to come into some cash and get a hot tub.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:28 AM   #7689
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkjr View Post
This relationship thing is working out pretty well for me! Here's the dinner my girlfriend made tonight. Thick cut pork chop slow baked in the oven topped with mushrooms, served with snap peas, pasta and a nice side salad. It was better than the pic shows!

does she by any chance like nascar and football too?
Old 06-12-2014, 08:01 PM   #7690
pkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, guys!

And, coffee, she's into hockey and football.... Chicago Blackhawks and Notre Dame.
Old 06-13-2014, 02:43 AM   #7691

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkjr View Post
Thanks, guys!

And, coffee, she's into hockey and football.... Chicago Blackhawks and Notre Dame.

Notre Dame so she's smart too!!
Old 06-15-2014, 11:35 AM   #7693

Fathers day lunch. My son is learning to grill and did a great job.
Attached Thumbnails
Foodies BS Thread.-image.jpg  
Old 06-15-2014, 01:48 PM   #7694
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Fathers day to everyone! This is my "first" one... if it counts since the bun is still in the oven... lol
Old 06-15-2014, 01:59 PM   #7695
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my Fathers day gift... it is like sex in ur mouf! lol

Sorry for the crappy pic. but this is the recipe for cheese squares, they are very very simple to make, only 6 items and they taste like a cheesecake had a baby with a cheese Danish!!!

They are "plain" and lend well to have other things added to them, my one variation I want to try is adding choc chips or fruit! Please let me know what you think!
Old 06-16-2014, 07:43 AM   #7696
Kanyon71 is on a distinguished road
Kanyon71's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
I need to add some cinnamon in the next cobbler.
Just an FYI had it with some cinnamon added to the dry and mixed in. VERY good.
Old 06-16-2014, 08:05 AM   #7697
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Kanyon,
Where in LOL are you?
Old 06-16-2014, 10:03 AM   #7698
Kanyon71 is on a distinguished road
Kanyon71's Tacoma Gallery
52 and 41 area.
Old 06-16-2014, 12:20 PM   #7699
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
I use to live at 52 and suncoast now im by Hudson beach.
Old 06-16-2014, 09:21 PM   #7700
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
Cornish game hen's for dinner tonight.

Before: Pyrex pan lined on the bottom with two russet potatoes sliced about 1/4" thick. I also added one yellow onion and butter. Each bird was around 22 oz in size.

After: 1 hour 30 minutes at 350* with basting every 15 minutes. Golden tops and a meat thermometer reading of 195* internal temp. Ready to serve, and a really delicious dinner!

Products Discussed in this Thread