LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Pizza-pizza-pizza

View Poll Results: The pizza of my choice.....
pepperoni 36 23.84%
sausage 9 5.96%
sausage & pepperoni 30 19.87%
Meat and maybe a veggie 24 15.89%
supreme pizza- pepperoni, Italian sausage, green peppers, olives, mushrooms, and onions. 44 29.14%
NO MEAT-- ALL veggies 8 5.30%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2008, 05:56 PM   #21
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
Thin crusted white pizza with ham, pineapple, and jalepenos...

drooling...

omfreekin gawd that sounds killer!!!

how bout

thin crust-white sauce-grilled chicken-applewood smoked bacon
top with diced chives when it comes out of the oven

yummmmmmmmmmmmmy
Old 10-01-2008, 05:59 PM   #22
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
omfreekin gawd that sounds killer!!!

how bout

thin crust-white sauce-grilled chicken-applewood smoked bacon
top with diced chives when it comes out of the oven

yummmmmmmmmmmmmy
that does sound pretty damn good neon!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 06:19 PM   #23
Ask for forgiveness than permission
ShorelineFab will become famous soon enoughShorelineFab will become famous soon enough

ShorelineFab's Tacoma Gallery
mmmmm

Old 10-01-2008, 06:34 PM   #24
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
oh no you didnt!!!

Old 10-01-2008, 06:44 PM   #25
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^^^^damn if that dont look good as hell right now!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 06:45 PM   #26
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
yep...cheese steaks FTMFW!

pizza gives me heartburn
Old 10-01-2008, 07:22 PM   #27
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixCadet View Post
That's sad.

My friend did that once - but with salt.

I can't imagine what would be worse.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:29 PM   #28
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
I like sausage, olives, onions and extra cheese on a thick crust but here's the kicker-baked on a bed of olive oil with corn meal tossed over it
Old 10-01-2008, 07:38 PM   #29
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you Neontrail! I spent half the day in the kitchen making a nice dinner for my family. 3 hours later and all I want is a big meat pizza!
Old 10-01-2008, 07:39 PM   #30
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
You should put meat lovers as a choice.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:08 PM   #31
Understand the Voice Within
91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold91r100gs is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dan
91r100gs's Tacoma Gallery
My favorite is beef, red onion, and pepperoni. Also partial to a Thin and crispy Pizza Hut double pepperoni. It is the only corporate pizza that I like.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:17 AM   #32
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91r100gs View Post
My favorite is beef, red onion, and pepperoni. Also partial to a Thin and crispy Pizza Hut double pepperoni. It is the only corporate pizza that I like.

Double Pep = GREASY as hell!
Old 10-02-2008, 06:47 AM   #33
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Pizza Hut: Pan: Meat Lover's (no homo)
Dominoes: Deep Dish Pepperoni
CiCi's Canadian Bacon Powdered Sugar.. <~~ Dont hate till your try it
Non Chain Pizza place.. Regular pepperoni

I dispise Papa John's Pizza, not a fan of the sauce
Old 10-04-2008, 03:00 PM   #34
©1975
aaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cap'n Crunch
aaronatl's Tacoma Gallery
Papa John's
peperoni, black olives, and mushroom

while I have time in ORD
http://www.pizzeria-uno.com/

worst pizza ever:
california pizza kitchen
Old 10-04-2008, 03:14 PM   #35
If..Then..Else
TexasJay is on a distinguished road

Name: Jay
TexasJay's Tacoma Gallery
I have a pizza in the oven right now

For me its a supreme with a thin crust. I actually prefer the old style wood fired oven baked pizza when you can find someplace that makes them that way.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:15 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronatl View Post
Papa John's
peperoni, black olives, and mushroom

while I have time in ORD
http://www.pizzeria-uno.com/

worst pizza ever:
california pizza kitchen
good combo of the pepperoni,black olives and mushroom........if it wasnt on a papa johns pizza. i just cant deal with that sweet sauce that they use.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:50 PM   #37
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
two ordered favorites:
Pepperoni, onion, green olives
or
Jalapeno and pineapple

Make my own:
Thick cut Italian sausage and bell peppers
Old 10-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #38
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Best pizza i've ever had:
Rocco's pizza from the SF east bay area with: Peperoni, Olive, Green peppers and Sausage with lots of cheese.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:57 PM   #39
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
good combo of the pepperoni,black olives and mushroom........if it wasnt on a papa johns pizza. i just cant deal with that sweet sauce that they use.
really? Papa Johns is my favorite chain pizza for sure. MMM. just had some the other night.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:00 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
really? Papa Johns is my favorite chain pizza for sure. MMM. just had some the other night.
yeah man.....i cant deal with that nasty sauce they use. i really dont like sweet pizza sauce.

we have a place here called fuel pizza....thats pretty damn good, especially their Hawaiian pizza and their jerk chicken pizza...good stuff. i like a good tangy pizza sauce.

another place here, not a chain however, is a greek/italian place called the Italian garden.........and they have some of the best pizza i have ever had.....bar none!