Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Pizza-pizza-pizza

View Poll Results: The pizza of my choice.....
pepperoni 36 23.84%
sausage 9 5.96%
sausage & pepperoni 30 19.87%
Meat and maybe a veggie 24 15.89%
supreme pizza- pepperoni, Italian sausage, green peppers, olives, mushrooms, and onions. 44 29.14%
NO MEAT-- ALL veggies 8 5.30%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2008, 04:01 PM   #41
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
My mom put sugar on my pizza once, thinking it was parmesean cheese. That was nasty.
how did those two get confused?... they dont even look the same. yeah, bet that didnt taste the best. what a letdown, one minute you're thinking 'mmmm pizza' and the next you're going 'WTF happened to this pizza!?!?!?'
Old 10-06-2008, 08:50 AM   #42
red06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to behold

red06toy's Tacoma Gallery
Pizza pie...

If you guys ever head to mass there are a couple places that have awesome pizza. In worcester:
3. Ciao Bella-awesome pizza and Italian food cheap too
2. Dino's-great pizza and italian, a bit pricey, good place to take a chick tho
1. The Wonder Bar-The best. one size pizza, if ur hungry get 2. Very oldschool place, brick oven, jukebox, great place.
In Boston:
1. Crazy Dough-maybe the best Pizza ive ever had.
When it comes to pizza, in my opinion, most sub/pizza places suck at both. Their sandwitches suck, and the pizza is a generic shell they all use. Good pie is out there just gotta look hard.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:29 PM   #43
L8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant future

Air Force: Retired
L8Rmike's Tacoma Gallery
Went to Sicily back in '94 for a few months and hooked up with some locals. They ordered a pizza one night and it had french fries and eggs on it and some other crap I can't remember.

Best bar pizza I ever had was an all-meat, chicago-style pizza called the "heart attack" at a place called the Black Horse pub in Clarksville,TN.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:19 AM   #44
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Venison pizza!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 08:08 PM   #45
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
bbq chicken pizza
Old 11-09-2008, 06:29 PM   #46
pucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11b infantry
Name: Mike
pucksniper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
thick crust with cheese thruout, good tangy tomato sauce(none of that shit that papa johns all sauce), layer of mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and black olives, and some canadian bacon, another layer of the cheese,and then pepperoni on top!!! and a big,tall,cold beer to go along with it!!
yeah X10 million on the already discussed papa johns sauce Will
Old 11-10-2008, 07:18 PM   #47
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassboat haulin taco View Post
yeah X10 million on the already discussed papa johns sauce Will
yep......that shits just not good man!!!
Old 11-11-2008, 08:46 AM   #48
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Ray's Pizza, NY, NY- pepperoni .
Okay now I'm hungry!
Old 11-11-2008, 09:28 AM   #49
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
Ray's Pizza, NY, NY- pepperoni .
Okay now I'm hungry!

OMG, I wish!!! Seen Ray's on the food network!

Old 11-11-2008, 09:35 AM   #50
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
OMG, I wish!!! Seen Ray's on the food network!

Old 11-13-2008, 01:50 AM   #51
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
i like local pizza from luigis pizza, good and cheap!!!!

i also like round table maui zaui and meat lover one.......
Old 11-13-2008, 04:11 PM   #52
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fahrenheit View Post
i like local pizza from luigis pizza, good and cheap!!!!

i also like round table maui zaui and meat lover one.......
pics .. Website link??
Old 11-19-2008, 03:49 PM   #53
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
best pizza here !

http://www.rotolos.com/#
Old 11-19-2008, 03:51 PM   #54
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
i normally have a meat lovers or pineapple and ham ....
Old 11-19-2008, 05:24 PM   #56
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
I want pizza!!!!!
Old 12-05-2008, 11:51 AM   #58
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
im starving.. pizza sounds awesome

Too effin bad i cant taste ANYTHING!
Old 12-06-2008, 10:51 AM   #59
NixXR462 will become famous soon enough
NixXR462's Tacoma Gallery
You can not beat the 5 dollar pepperoni pizza from little caesars. Im about to get one now.

also Roll Tide.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:31 PM   #60
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone on here had a take-n-bake stuffed pizza from Papa Murphy's? i was just introduced to them and they soooo friggin good! The one i had last night had pepperoni, salami, italian sausage, canadian bacon, regualar bacon, and their cheese mix. looks kinda like this one: