Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Pizza-pizza-pizza

View Poll Results: The pizza of my choice.....
pepperoni 36 23.84%
sausage 9 5.96%
sausage & pepperoni 30 19.87%
Meat and maybe a veggie 24 15.89%
supreme pizza- pepperoni, Italian sausage, green peppers, olives, mushrooms, and onions. 44 29.14%
NO MEAT-- ALL veggies 8 5.30%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2008, 12:39 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Pizza-pizza-pizza

We all love PIZZA!! Well most of us anyway....

HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR PIZZA?

Crust? thin,chewy,thick,pan
Sauce? Red tomato,alfredo,white,BBQ,olive oil
Cheese? choose your poison...
Toppings? what"cha gonna put on it...

I will have to say, for me:

thin crust
white sauce (basically a garlic cream sauce)
monterey jack, punch of chedder
grilled chicken chunks- green chile- few jalapenos.

If not, then I will just go for pepperoni
Old 10-01-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
i stick with the original thick crust tomoto sauce pepperoni sausage and olive. and cheese of course
Old 10-01-2008, 12:42 PM   #3
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Technical I WILL eat any pizza.

Although the only real pizza is NY style thin crust, I prefer sausage myself.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:42 PM   #4
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Regular/Hand Tossed crust
Red Sauce
Mozarella
MEAT!!!! SAUSAGE!!!!! Green Chile
Old 10-01-2008, 12:44 PM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Thick crust Cheese inside the crust
tomato sauce
mozzarella lots of it
canadian bacon and mushrooms
Old 10-01-2008, 12:49 PM   #7
It's TACO time!
DFPTaco has a spectacular aura aboutDFPTaco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
DFPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
We all love PIZZA!! Well most of us anyway....

HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR PIZZA?

Crust? thin,chewy,thick,pan
Sauce? Red tomato,alfredo,white,BBQ,olive oil
Cheese? choose your poison...
Toppings? what"cha gonna put on it...

I will have to say, for me:

thin crust
white sauce (basically a garlic cream sauce)
monterey jack, punch of chedder
grilled chicken chunks- green chile- few jalapenos.

If not, then I will just go for pepperoni
I'd like my pizza served on the rear end in your avtar.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:52 PM   #9
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Mmmm im hungry.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:57 PM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
lol
Old 10-01-2008, 01:02 PM   #11
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Thick crust, tomato sauce, xtra mozzorella, loaded with every animal available (PETA Special)
Old 10-01-2008, 01:02 PM   #12
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
i stick with the original thick crust tomoto sauce pepperoni sausage and olive. and cheese of course
+1 on the pepperoni, sausage and olives. And lots, and lots of cheese.

I can go either way with the crust, depending on where it's made. Certain places, I love their NY-style thin-crust, other places, I'm into their reguar / thick.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:06 PM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
now i eant some pizza for dinner.. LOL
Old 10-01-2008, 04:14 PM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Meat
Old 10-01-2008, 04:16 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
thick crust with cheese thruout, good tangy tomato sauce(none of that shit that papa johns all sauce), layer of mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and black olives, and some canadian bacon, another layer of the cheese,and then pepperoni on top!!! and a big,tall,cold beer to go along with it!!
Old 10-01-2008, 04:17 PM   #16
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
none of that shit that papa johns all sauce

I hear ya. PJ's sauce is disgusting. It's way too sweet. IMO, sweet and salty foods should stay separate.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixCadet View Post
I hear ya. PJ's sauce is disgusting. It's way too sweet. IMO, sweet and salty foods should stay separate.
yep.....i hate sweet pizza sauce!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 04:23 PM   #18
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
My mom put sugar on my pizza once, thinking it was parmesean cheese. That was nasty.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:24 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
My mom put sugar on my pizza once, thinking it was parmesean cheese. That was nasty.
That's sad.

My friend did that once - but with salt.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:50 PM   #20
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Meat lovers pizza mmmmmm