LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

The Hamburger Fatty Melt

Old 10-03-2008, 08:57 PM   #21
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
............damn im gonna eat good in a few days!!!
Yeah when i had my wisdom teeth removed i couldnt eat solid food for 5 days after i could eat again i gained like 5lbs in a week.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:59 PM   #22
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Yeah when i had my wisdom teeth removed i couldnt eat solid food for 5 days after i could eat again i gained like 5lbs in a week.
same thing here when i had a 4 of my wisdoms cut out the same day.....3 days later......i was eating like i hadnt eaten in a month!!
Old 10-03-2008, 09:04 PM   #23
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
same thing here when i had a 4 of my wisdoms cut out the same day.....3 days later......i was eating like i hadnt eaten in a month!!
I bet your on some good pain medicine huh?
Old 10-03-2008, 09:06 PM   #24
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I bet your on some good pain medicine huh?
hell no!!! those bastards gave me some friggin lortab bs!!! they are comparative to me eating some skittles or m&ms!!! they do nothing. good thing i still have some percosets left over!!
Old 10-03-2008, 09:10 PM   #25
TWINSIES!

Quote:
hell no!!! those bastards gave me some friggin lortab bs!!! they are comparative to me eating some skittles or m&ms!!! they do nothing. good thing i still have some percosets left over!!

Damn that sucks, they gave me vicaden for my wisdom teeth and morphine when i broke my collar bone.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:12 PM   #26

Quote:
Damn that sucks, they gave me vicaden for my wisdom teeth and morphine when i broke my collar bone.
vicodin does nothing for me either....i got a weird immunity to pain pills. but,today they gave me morphine.....found out im allergic to it though....broke out all over my arms!!! never knew it till today!!
Old 10-03-2008, 09:20 PM   #27
TWINSIES!

Quote:
vicodin does nothing for me either....i got a weird immunity to pain pills. but,today they gave me morphine.....found out im allergic to it though....broke out all over my arms!!! never knew it till today!!
Wow you have a bad day man im sorry.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:23 PM   #28

Quote:
Wow you have a bad day man im sorry.
man, im just ready for my damn throat to quit hurting like hell. i can deal with my neck and shoulders feeling like they are on fire and being hit with a hammer and chainsaw.....but this throat bs needs to go!!! i want food dammit!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 09:34 PM   #29
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lortabs are stronger than Vicodin... more hydrocodone. Percs have oxycodone, same active ingredient in Oxycontin... should have just got some of those. I had 'em when I smashed my L1 vertebrae, and I couldn't feel nothin'
Old 10-03-2008, 09:37 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoCo View Post
Lortabs are stronger than Vicodin... more hydrocodone. Percs have oxycodone, same active ingredient in Oxycontin... should have just got some of those. I had 'em when I smashed my L1 vertebrae, and I couldn't feel nothin'
believe me man....i tried. i was bitching at the nurses before i left about the lortabs from what my wife tells me. and hell...the percosets only knock the edge off for a little while anyway.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:43 PM   #31
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
At least you tried! When I broke my back, the doc gave me Oxycontin (time release), and percs and vicodin to take inbetween when the time release stuff wasn't releasing... talk about being in a haze for a while.

As for the Fatty Melt... I decided to make one tonight, with Bacon That was pretty damn tasty, but I sure can't eat these very often.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:45 PM   #32

Quote:
At least you tried! When I broke my back, the doc gave me Oxycontin (time release), and percs and vicodin to take inbetween when the time release stuff wasn't releasing... talk about being in a haze for a while.

As for the Fatty Melt... I decided to make one tonight, with Bacon That was pretty damn tasty, but I sure can't eat these very often.
as soon as this shit right here quits hurting......

im eating me a few of them dammit!!! and im gonna love listening to my cholesterol rise!!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 09:47 PM   #33
Aspiring wrench monkey

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im gonna love listening to my cholesterol rise!!!!

Hope you get better soon
Old 10-03-2008, 09:49 PM   #34

Quote:

Hope you get better soon
thanks man.....me too. chicken broth is ok and all......but it aint food!!! hell...i just tried to put down a piece of cold pizza...that wouldnt go anywhere either!! ahhhhhhhh dammit!!!
Old 02-28-2009, 07:11 AM   #35
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
where to get the pepridge farm or whatever thin bread is the tough part.

I got mine from Kroger. (Local market)
Should not be too hard to find thin bread.... ENJOY
Old 08-04-2009, 09:11 AM   #36
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
best stoner food recipe I've seen in a while. I'm make me a gang o these hoe's this weekend!