Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Breakfast Burgers

Old 10-03-2008, 10:17 PM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Breakfast Burgers

this is how I want to die

Attached Thumbnails
Breakfast Burgers-2904136361_1d010588ba.jpg  
Old 10-03-2008, 10:18 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
ya know.......i'd eat the hell outta those right now!!! every damn one of them!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 10:18 PM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-03-2008, 10:43 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoCo View Post
that's just not right
ah, come on man......you got doughnuts...good....you got cheese....good, and you got burgers.....good!!!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 10:44 PM   #6
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
ah, come on man......you got doughnuts...good....you got cheese....good, and you got burgers.....good!!!!!
I see some bacon in there too.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:46 PM   #7

Quote:
I see some bacon in there too.
yeah......and you got bacon.....good!!!!!!!'

this thread is seriously kicking my ass!!! im about to eat my damn beer cousey im so damn hungry!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 10:47 PM   #8
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
holy fuck that looks good
Old 10-03-2008, 11:04 PM   #9
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that's just not right
In 1947, you would have been blacklisted for being un-American.

I for one, think the doughnut burger will be the food that carries us through the recession. Cheap, easy, and indescribably American.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:18 PM   #10
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I for one, think the doughnut burger will be the food that carries us through the recession. Cheap, easy, and indescribably American.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:18 PM   #11
If..Then..Else
TexasJay is on a distinguished road

Name: Jay
TexasJay's Tacoma Gallery
Heart Attack Special

If it were covered in Chili and onions it would be perfect.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:19 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJay View Post
dammit......hungry and cant eat here!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #13
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJay View Post
You are definitely a Texan! That sounds really good!
Old 10-03-2008, 11:32 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
those look like RoundRock Doughnuts... little yellow rings of grease/goodness. F@ck now I'm really hungry. Beer isn't filling me up.
dont gimme that shit.......i cant drink a beer now, or eat anything that i consider food!!!!! atleast you got beer!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 11:49 PM   #15
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know, that is one of those things that could be amazing or it could just taste like complete shit.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:51 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
I don't know, that is one of those things that could be amazing or it could just taste like complete shit.
well......as hungry as i am now and cant eat anything at all.............i wouldnt care i it was worse than chicken livers.....i'd eat the whole damn tray of em'!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 11:53 PM   #17
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
well......as hungry as i am now and cant eat anything at all.............i wouldnt care i it was worse than chicken livers.....i'd eat the whole damn tray of em'!!!
not a fan of liver??? and to think I had so much respect for you!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 11:55 PM   #18
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I am speechless
Old 10-03-2008, 11:57 PM   #19

Quote:
man......i cant eat liver, especially chicken liver, even if the hottest,most naked girl brought them to me on a platter.................i'd play with her, but i couldnt eat the livers!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 11:57 PM   #20
Bourbon

Quote:
The cheese and bacon's saltiness would balance out the sweetness of the doughnut (that would be the theory of adding them at least)

Quote:
I'm back on your side now. Liver is great!