Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

KFC fines $264 for taking to long to eat

Old 10-06-2008, 01:34 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
KFC fines $264 for taking to long to eat

Fast food fan Natalie Jackson was hit with a $264 fine at KFC — for staying too long gorging on a monster-sized “family bucket.”

The British trainee nurse and a pal ordered 14 chicken pieces, six bags of fries and large cokes after driving to their local branch.
They spent an hour and a half eating the 5,456-calorie feast. A few days later, KFC regular Jackson got the fine in the mail for breaking the restaurant parking lot’s 75-minute limit.
“It’s disgusting. I spend a lot of money in there. Now I’m never going back,” the 24-year-old fumed Wednesday.

Jackson — who eats at KFC three times a week — complained to the restaurant that she was unaware of signs warning of the time limit in Huddersfield, West Yorks.
The mega bucket cost her $22.
Jackson said that she doesn’t plan on paying the fine.
“It didn’t feel like I was in there all that long. We were hungry.”
A KFC spokesman said: “The 75-minute time limit is designed to accommodate our customers who generally eat for about 30 minutes.”

Old 10-06-2008, 01:35 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
it's probably for the best if she doesn't go back there again.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:36 PM   #3
ajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ajviper7's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe she should cut back eating there to only once a week.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:44 PM   #4
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
HAHA thats funny i think she should get some kind of an award for being able to eat that much. But if she takes a month off from eating the $22 meal she could probably have the ticket paid off with the money she would save lol
Old 10-06-2008, 01:57 PM   #5
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
She's

And her other arm is just as big!
Old 10-06-2008, 02:00 PM   #7
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
She's

And her other arm is just as big!
That's funny chit right there I don't care who you are!!!
Old 10-06-2008, 02:10 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Fat bitch aside, if she's a paying customer, and was in the restaurant, as a patron and involved in commerce with the business, she shouldn't have even seen that fine, let alone be expected to pay it. She is 100% correct in refusing to pay it, and I hope she fights it tooth and nail. I find it hard to believe that of all the companies out there, KFC has the balls to preach to anybody, about anything...unless it's how to be cruel to an animal.

With that said...

Old 10-06-2008, 02:12 PM   #9
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Fat bitch aside, if she's a paying customer, and was in the restaurant, as a patron and involved in commerce with the business, she shouldn't have even seen that fine, let alone be expected to pay it. She is 100% correct in refusing to pay it, and I hope she fights it tooth and nail. I find it hard to believe that of all the companies out there, KFC has the balls to preach to anybody, about anything...unless it's how to be cruel to an animal.
YOU DAMN NEAR CHOKED ME TO DEATH ON MY SUNFLOWER SEEDS!!!
That's great!!
Old 10-06-2008, 02:31 PM   #10
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
What a fat hoe!
Old 10-06-2008, 02:34 PM   #11
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Lmao
Old 10-06-2008, 02:41 PM   #12
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
K - Krack

F- Fat

C- Chicks
Old 10-06-2008, 02:51 PM   #13
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fast food fan Natalie Jackson was hit with a $264 fine at KFC — for staying too long gorging on a monster-sized “family bucket.”

The British trainee nurse and a pal ordered 14 chicken pieces, six bags of fries and large cokes after driving to their local branch.
They spent an hour and a half eating the 5,456-calorie feast. A few days later, KFC regular Jackson got the fine in the mail for breaking the restaurant parking lot’s 75-minute limit.
“It’s disgusting. I spend a lot of money in there. Now I’m never going back,” the 24-year-old fumed Wednesday.

Jackson — who eats at KFC three times a week — complained to the restaurant that she was unaware of signs warning of the time limit in Huddersfield, West Yorks.
The mega bucket cost her $22.
Jackson said that she doesn’t plan on paying the fine.
“It didn’t feel like I was in there all that long. We were hungry.”
A KFC spokesman said: “The 75-minute time limit is designed to accommodate our customers who generally eat for about 30 minutes.”

Oink, Oink! Damn she's got some guns!
Old 10-06-2008, 02:55 PM   #14
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
She aint a lady, if she aint 280!
Old 10-06-2008, 03:21 PM   #15
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Despite being disgusted by her appearance I am strangely compelled to look at her and I cannot turn away.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:24 PM   #16
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
Despite being disgusted by her appearance I am strangely compelled to look at her and I cannot turn away.
like a car wreck?
Old 10-06-2008, 03:31 PM   #17
Revived and BACK baby!

joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
like a car wreck?
Yes. Maybe it's the hair. Two different colors, it's kind've confusing.

Speaking of car wrecks, anybody near Annapolis MD, see the almost wreck on Route 50 today around 2:30-3:00? A picture perfect reason why people should tie down sh*t in the backs of their trucks.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:32 PM   #18
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I think we have differing opinions on what's disgusting.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:35 PM   #19
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
Speaking of car wrecks, anybody near Annapolis MD, see the almost wreck on Route 50 today around 2:30-3:00? A picture perfect reason why people should tie down sh*t in the backs of their trucks.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:36 PM   #20
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

With that said...

+1 thats too funny! hahahahah