Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

The Fatty Melt Burger

Old 10-06-2008, 09:56 PM   #1
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
The Fatty Melt Burger

The Fatty Melt Burger

This is one of the most simple recipes ever.

Make a hamburger patty. I used about 1/3 lb of beef for each hamburger.

Put it between 2 grilled cheese sandwiches. I cut the crust off to make it easier to eat.

Enjoy.

I had one of these tonight, and I'm absolutely fixated on it. I want another. I'm going to make another tomorrow night, but make it look more professional.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:01 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds delicious.

This and one of those shakes that Will provided the recipe for sounds like my dinner for tomorrow.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:46 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
oh my gawd
Old 10-07-2008, 12:20 AM   #4
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
I felt my cholesterol level rise a few points just from looking at that pic!
Old 01-09-2009, 01:18 PM   #5
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCBulldog View Post
Not sure where the picture went - but BUMP anyway...
I still see the pic. Maybe your firewall blocked it?