Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Awesomer Milk Shakes!!!

Old 10-07-2008, 07:32 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Awesomer Milk Shakes!!!

This milkshake is great if you love vanilla.

Fill blender with loose scoops of vanilla ice cream (Breyers for me)
Fill blender half way with milk
Add a few spoons of sugar
Add just a dash of vanilla extract

For chocolate, I swap out the sugar and vanilla extract for malt.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:18 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
too funny but tacomaman added peanut butter he is more creative nice try
Old 10-07-2008, 08:34 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
but mine are the classics, that's why they are much more awesomer than Will's milkshakes.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:41 AM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
heres mine:
1/2 pint Ben & Jerrys vanilla ice cream
add chocolate syrup
add about 1/2 cup milk
1 shot vodka
2 shots kalua

mix well and enjoy.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:44 AM   #5
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
heres mine:
add chocolate syrup
add about 1/2 cup milk
1 shot vodka
2 shots kalua

mix well and enjoy.
that sounds a lot like a white russian. I love white russians! I'm getting plastered this weekend...maybe tonight...
Old 10-07-2008, 10:00 AM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
but mine are the classics, that's why they are much more awesomer than Will's milkshakes.
keep on dreaming hotdog!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
heres mine:
add chocolate syrup
add about 1/2 cup milk
1 shot vodka
2 shots kalua

mix well and enjoy.
these are pretty damn good......we have done these a few times!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 10:16 AM   #7
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
hell man............who wants classics anymore??? its all about originallity nowadays anyway!!! regular vanilla and chocolate(no matter how good) are just plain. this is why i add peanut butter cups, cookie dough, reeses pieces.....stuff like that.........originallity man!!! oh yeah....that shits good too!!
Old 10-07-2008, 10:27 AM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Orginal? How about pizza and M&M and peanut butter shakes?
Old 10-07-2008, 10:27 AM   #9
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
this is why i add peanut butter cups, cookie dough, reeses pieces.....stuff like that.........originallity man!!! oh yeah....that shits good too!!
Oh man cookie dough sound awesome brotha... Damn lactose intolerence... Oh well it's worth it sometimes!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 10:29 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Orginal? How about pizza and M&M and peanut butter shakes?
let us know how that one turns out man!!!

the peanut butter and m&m's would be great.....but i aint too sure about soggy pizza.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:30 AM   #11
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe I'll get around to it one day.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:32 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
Oh man cookie dough sound awesome brotha... Damn lactose intolerence... Oh well it's worth it sometimes!!!
hell yeah.

we made some a few weeks back(that i didnt post), where we added to the blender.....half a gallon of breyers vanilla ice cream, half a roll of chocolate chip cookie dough(toll house....good stuff) and half a roll of sugar cookie cookie dough(it was the wal mart brand), then fill half way up with milk...blend really good. those were pretty damn good there!!!

i love some damn cookie dough!!
Old 10-07-2008, 11:00 AM   #13
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hell yeah.

we made some a few weeks back(that i didnt post), where we added to the blender.....half a gallon of breyers vanilla ice cream, half a roll of chocolate chip cookie dough(toll house....good stuff) and half a roll of sugar cookie cookie dough(it was the wal mart brand), then fill half way up with milk...blend really good. those were pretty damn good there!!!

i love some damn cookie dough!!
dang will, do you have a gas powered blender???
Old 10-07-2008, 11:18 AM   #14

Quote:
dang will, do you have a gas powered blender???
...nah, not yet!!!

i tell ya one thing though....the one we have and use is stout as hell man!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 04:38 PM   #15
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one of those old lime green Hamilton Beach mixers that used to be on drugstor counters. It's probably about 40 years old. It'll mix up just about anything.