- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets (bones removed)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
2. Pat the salmon fillets dry.
3. Brush with melted butter.
4. Combine the seasonings in a small bowl and mix.
5. Sprinkle the seasonings over the salmon, and press down gently.
6. On a lightly greased baking sheet, bake for 20-25 minutes. Line the sheet with foil for easy cleanup.
Blackened Herb Salmon:
1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets (bones removed)
1 Tbsp. olive oil
dried Italian seasoning
dried dill weed
Olive oil non-stick spray
1.Cover a broiler pan with aluminum foil and place fish on it.
2.Brush fish with olive oil, coating sides too.
3.Sprinkle fish with salt, pepper, herbs and garlic powder (Iíve found they adhere best to the fish if I do it in that order, but I guess itís not that critical)
4.Spray top of fish with the non-stick spray. It helps everything adhere to the fish and gives a little added protection to the herbs under the broiler.
5.Broil 12-14 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillet. Top should be dark, sizzly and crispy!