Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

good soup or broth for sore throat!!!

Old 10-07-2008, 08:54 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
good soup or broth for sore throat!!!

i made this tonight,since my throat is still sore as hell and swallowing is still a bitch from my surgery(damn breathing tubes).

here is what i used: 2 cans of chicken broth, 1 cup of diced yellow onions, 1 cup of chopped mushrooms, half a cup of minced tarragon, 3 tablespoons of cayenne pepper, and franks red hot sauce(to taste).

first, put the broth in a pot and get it hot and boiling. then add the onions, mushrooms,and tarragon, and let simmer for a few minutes. when it starts to boil again....add the cayenne pepper and a few shakes of the hot sauce. stir it all together and let it sit for a minute or two.

it was really good tasting, and a good bit on the spicy side. it'll really open your sinuses too!!
Old 10-07-2008, 08:56 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Will, you should make a book with all these awesome recipes! winter season is coming and that would be a nice soup for a cold day!
Old 10-07-2008, 09:00 PM   #3
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Damn Will, you should make a book with all these awesome recipes! winter season is coming and that would be a nice soup for a cold day!
i tell ya man, it was good, but definitely spicy, and definitely good for a cold day out bro!!
Old 10-07-2008, 09:52 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds good, I wish it was cool enough here to where I felt like eating some soup.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:22 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
dammmm Will .. is there anything you NOT good at?

Sounds awesome!! I'd give u rep...but I have already rep"d you today...LOL
Old 10-08-2008, 02:24 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
dammmm Will .. is there anything you NOT good at?

Sounds awesome!! I'd give u rep...but I have already rep"d you today...LOL
thanks man!!!! and actually........i stink at math!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 02:27 PM   #7
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
When I just did a search for new posts and saw "good soup or broth for sore throat" first thing went through my skull was "wonder if Will saw this one yet, I'll PM him if he didn't!".

Then I saw you're the OP.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:33 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
When I just did a search for new posts and saw "good soup or broth for sore throat" first thing went through my skull was "wonder if Will saw this one yet, I'll PM him if he didn't!".

Then I saw you're the OP.
i had to fix something that was appealing, but that i could eat too. but trust me bro..........i am ready for bbq ribs and some burgers from 5 guys!!! im friggin hungry man!!!