Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

BBQ Sauce at Ruby Tuesday's

Old 10-09-2008, 04:39 AM   #1
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
BBQ Sauce at Ruby Tuesday's

Does anyone know what brand and flavor of BBQ sauce they serve at Ruby's... I wanna order some bc the BBQ sauce at the Chow hall sucks.

Or maybe some Honey BBQ Sauce from Buff Wild Wings
Old 10-09-2008, 05:43 AM   #2
sAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud of

Air Force: 19 EMXS/MXMG
sAm I aM's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure but I like Rendenvous BBQ sause personally or Neely's but I'm from Memphis so thats what I grew up eating.

http://www.neelysbbq.com/store.htm
http://www.hogsfly.com/

What chow hall/dinining facility you eating at? They ever get the new one opened by h6? I ate at the Oasis most of the time I was there but the one on the army side has more bread options for the sandwich bar.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:48 AM   #3
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im not at Balad anymore.. that was last year.

Im in SW Asia, we only have 2 chow halls here.. Reg chow hall and flightline chow hall
Old 10-09-2008, 06:53 AM   #4
sAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud of

Air Force: 19 EMXS/MXMG
sAm I aM's Tacoma Gallery
Asia gotta be better than Balad. Well if you're feeling frisky give those sauces a shot and let me know what you think. The Neely's have a show now on food network and Rendevous is world famous for its dry rub. Personally don't care for the dry rub but love their wet ribs, vinegar cole slaw and a few beers.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:45 AM   #5
Rigger, Please

I look into them..
Old 11-25-2008, 09:09 AM   #6
LEEP is on a distinguished road
Name: LEE
LEEP's Tacoma Gallery
I like stubbs bbq sauce from the super market IT IS MADE IN TEXAS
Old 11-29-2008, 03:45 PM   #7
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know. I'm in KC land of real BBQ. Men are men and bbq is king. Personally I love the sauce at Gates, second is Arthur Bryants.